BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Shalini D.
Hackensack, NJ
I love this. It’s my favorite.L'Oréal Paris Kids Burst of Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer for All Hair Typeset was my favorite birthday birthday party for a good friend birthday cake for my a favorite birthday party and they
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
Not a fan. It left my hair dry feeling. I don’t feel like the smell was strong enough either. I’m not a fan of the formula, so I won’t be purchasing this product in the future, or recommending it to others.
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
I don’t have colored hair, so I don’t really know how well this works for treated hair. It is just fine for non colored bar, however. It smells fine and does its job just fine.
Alex C.
I love this shampoo! It smells great and leaves a great feeling in my hair. I lightened my hair and so far it has really been holding. I originally tried it after red dye and it also worked really well then.
Tiffany R.
Miami Beach, FL
Love love love this shampoo. Thank you Influenster! This product made my hair feel as if i just came out of the salon. I went to guy the shampoo from the store and I.t wasn’t extremely pricey either .
Bree I.
This product was complimentary. But all opinions are my own. I really felt like this product helped keep the color in my hair, and help it last longer. Plus it smells amazing
Chantal W.
Marietta, GA
Love love love this shampoo! Since I started coloring my hair again this is the best shampoo I've found. It's priced great and performs the way a color care shampoo should!
Alexandra E.
Brownsville , TX
I love love this shampoo because it makes my hair feel very soft and hydrated but it does make my hair get oily fairly quick and I don’t see my blonde hair look as vibrant
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I got this shampoo from Influenster for free in exchange for my review. I'll start off with the packaging first. The bottle is slim enough that it's easy to hold in your hand without it slipping. I really like the iridescent color of the bottle, it's a nice touch. I found that the lid was hard to poo up, I had to push pretty hard for it to open. The shampoo itself is clear looking when you first squeeze it from the bottle. Right off the bat it doesn't have much scent, I had to put my nose right into the shampoo to smell it, but it did smell pleasant. The shampoo lathered up nicely, but I feel like it lathered up too much and it was kinda hard to get it to rinse out once I was done. Overall itnis a nice shampoo, I don't know if I would necessarily buy it as it didn't do anything different than other shampoos that I have tried, especially those that are cheaper than this.
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
I received this complementary from Influenster and I really enjoyed it. It helped keep my damaged hair healthy and soft. I’d recommend to anyone with color treated heart.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?