BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
Recently bought this item just to try it out and I love it!! It doesn't leave my hair super dry or flaky on my scalp, but it also cleans my hair amazingly well. It laters really richly, like you feel expensive and luxurious, and it washes out really nicely too! Can't wait to try the conditioner once mine runs out!
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I loved the smell and the feeling of the product, however I don’t really notice a change in my color. While I have not had issues with fading, I don’t see my hair looking more shiny or vibrant. I’m not dissatisfied with the product, but it did not “wow” me to a point where I feel like I need to buy it.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
I'm don't think this actually helps retain color longer, at least I haven't noticed anything special about that part, but it smells good and it gets my hair cleaned without drying it out too much so that's always good. I received this free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
I received this shampoo free for testing purposes and I really liked this shampoo! It was clarifying, yet didn’t strip my hair completely of all of its natural oils! It targets dry color treated hair. It also smells amazing and has lasted all month long. I would highly recommend!
barbara t.
First off, this packaging is everything. The bottles are so cute and pink! Second, the product itself smells so stinking good! I love that it is sulfate free (the shampoo) because it doesn't leave a weird film or texture to my hair! I would purchase this myself and definitely recommend!
Paige E.
Norcross, GA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. The price is a bit high, so it’s more of a splurge purchase for me and every time I get it I remember why I love it so much. It makes me hair so soft and keeps my color vibrant. Definitely a must try product - but I’m warning you that you might get addicted!!!
Isabel M.
Pflugerville, TX
This shampoo works great on my dry, damaged hair. I always struggle to find a shampoo and conditioner set that will help my damage and not give me dandruff at the same time but this shampoo (along with the conditioner) worked wonders on my hair! I would definitely purchase again.
Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Really liked the smell and the after feel of using the shampoo I haven't really used it everyday more like every other day or when my hair is freshly dyed but I do recommend it , those who you it everyday let me know it works ! Have way too many bottles just to use one brand lol
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
Hello heavenly! It smells amazing and feels really great on thebhair. It has no sulfates or silicon and will not strip the color out of my hair! I really have noticed a difference in vibrancy and love how it makes my hair feel after the shower. I received this free from influenster!
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
I have never had anything bad or negative to say about NEXXUS! I have used the product for years. This particular one I’ve never tried and I as all the brand love it! The smell, how well it cleanses my hair and makes it so soft and doesn’t fade my dye as quickly as other brands!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back