BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently dyed my hair blond so this came in handy. Doesn't make my hair feel dry ike other brands that I have tried.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
I felt like this product dried my hair out. The product built up too fast and left my hair kind of greasy. The scent was nice but aside from that I didn’t see any real change in my hair in the positive direction which I’ve seen with other brands. I wouldn’t recommend this in my opinion.
Shasha Y.
The smell is absolutely amazing. I have colored hair and this product didn’t wash out any color. It left my hair feeling clean and smelling great.
Kirsten S.
Mc Farland, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
I was really excited to try this shampoo but I honestly hate it. It doesn’t lather well at all so you always have to use a ton if you have a lot of hair. It also leaves my hair super greasy even when i wash it out really well. I won’t be buying it again.
Juliana G.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like the idea of those brand also I think is really really appealing. Too pricey
Chloe C.
Eupora, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair stylist recommended this to me, and I love it. I love the bottle, and the product itself. It smells great and makes my hair super soft and shiny without looking oily. It didn’t last me very long though, it was gone in no time unlike my other shampoos.
kirby p.
Saucier
I’m naturally a blonde, but I color my hair every once in a while too brighten it up. I use this shampoo about 5 days a week and alternate between a this and a purple shampoo. I love this it’s totally worth the money and it smells so good.
jess m.
Binghamton
love this shampoo. my favorite shampoo EVER. smells so good, good lather, and leaves my hair feeling so nice. Makes the color look amazing. You really notice a difference with the color after using this shampoo/conditioner combo. 100% worth the price
sara l.
Makes your hair look really shiny and color stays a lot longer than normal. I recommend this to anyone looking for a new shampoo.
Annie R.
Perrysburg, OH
I love the smell of this product - however, no matter how much I put in or how less, it always left my hair feeling sticky or with a weird texture and I would have to end up washing my hair by the next day. I would not purchase again.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?