BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Jeanette C.
Wilmington, DE
My hair is very dry and brittle and Nexxus shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky. I also use the hair mask and oil treatment to give my hair shine.
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I was looking for a shampoo for color treated hair that actually made my hair feel CLEAN. Other shampoos were just leaving my hair feeling weighed down and greasy. This shampoo, on the other hand did a good job of washing my hair. I have fine hair, and this shampoo gave me some nice body. It also smells great!
Shyntaya H.
I love the fact the this shampoo leaves my hair feeling really soft and mositurized. The smell of this shampoo is amazing, The smell lasted an entire 5 days without any additional product. This shampoo doesn;t have any striping agents in there no sulfates!! My hair truly loves this will buy again!
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I got the combo of Nexxus Shampoo and Conditioner. It worked amazing on my color treated hair! Left it feeling soft and beautiful. I stopped using my previous brand and switched to this! Recommend if you color treat your hair ona regular basis. NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Courtney R.
Coventry
This is a great shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling soft and fuller and it makes it so much more manageable. I like that it doesn't leave my scalp to dry or greasy either. If you have fine hair like me then you'll like this shampoo bc it helps with volume and makes your hair look healthy and shine.
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
I like the shampoo a lot, however, I feel like it is a bit expensive. The smell is great and the conditioner leaves my curly hair feeling soft. I use as a leave in conditioner and it does the job right. I would not buy at such an expensive price since I dont feel much difference in my hair.
Francisca M.
My first impression of this is that it has a beautiful scent and that it made my hair feel clean and smooth! I received a box of this from influenster and I wasn’t sure what to expect but I did love it! A little goes a long way and I will be repurchasing this product to use again in the future.
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
Recently bought this item just to try it out and I love it!! It doesn't leave my hair super dry or flaky on my scalp, but it also cleans my hair amazingly well. It laters really richly, like you feel expensive and luxurious, and it washes out really nicely too! Can't wait to try the conditioner once mine runs out!
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I loved the smell and the feeling of the product, however I don’t really notice a change in my color. While I have not had issues with fading, I don’t see my hair looking more shiny or vibrant. I’m not dissatisfied with the product, but it did not “wow” me to a point where I feel like I need to buy it.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
I'm don't think this actually helps retain color longer, at least I haven't noticed anything special about that part, but it smells good and it gets my hair cleaned without drying it out too much so that's always good. I received this free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back