BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
I've got it for free from Influenster, but still think that it is a great product. The smell is fantastic. It is silicone free that suits my sensitive skin perfectly! I like it very much!
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
I use this in addition to the conditioner and primer to keep my brightly colored hair look bright and new, I've never found anything that works so well to do that!
Dawn L.
Oshawa
Reasonably priced

Easy to find

Best if used twice a week to keep colour brilliant

Great for any scalp type

Keeps colour from fading

Smells amazing
Emanuela O.
Orlando, FL
Produto maravilhoso!!! Limpa sem agredir, meus cabelos ficaram macios e nada muito embaraçado amei, shampoo muito bom para cabelos danificados.
Jayna S.
Honestly I don't like this product. It just feels weird in my hair. It has a nice smell but I don't get that "clean" feeling after shampooing.
Brandi T.
I loved this shampoo. I received a free sample and love how it made my hair feel and the smell was amazing. Would totally recommend.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Adriana S.
The smell is amazing and it stayed long time It did help with prolonged the color of my hair but I didn’t feel it very clean.
vinita g.
Irving, TX
I am in love with this shampoo! It goes perfect with my colored hair! I have been scared to color my hair but this helps me
Nicola S.
Halifax, NS
Made my hair shiny and definitely helped with color but my hair didn't love it as it made it go quite greasy quickly
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back