BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Madi D.
Orwigsburg , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo makes me hair soooo soft! I also haven’t noticed my color fading at all. The smell is amazing and I love that you can get this at Walmart or target!
jess m.
Binghamton
love this shampoo. my favorite shampoo EVER. smells so good, good lather, and leaves my hair feeling so nice. Makes the color look amazing. You really notice a difference with the color after using this shampoo/conditioner combo. 100% worth the price
Annie R.
Perrysburg, OH
I love the smell of this product - however, no matter how much I put in or how less, it always left my hair feeling sticky or with a weird texture and I would have to end up washing my hair by the next day. I would not purchase again.
Tiffany P.
Purchased at: CVS
LOVE! This shampoo is nice smelling although doesn’t leave the hair too scented. Leaves the hair manageable and soft. I tried this just yesterday because I needed a new shampoo. Bought the trial size and. Liking it so far.
Chloe C.
Eupora, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair stylist recommended this to me, and I love it. I love the bottle, and the product itself. It smells great and makes my hair super soft and shiny without looking oily. It didn’t last me very long though, it was gone in no time unlike my other shampoos.
Megan D.
Dania Beach, FL
Purchased at: Target
Loves this brand. The shampoos smell lovely and the packaging is sleek and easy to store
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently dyed my hair blond so this came in handy. Doesn't make my hair feel dry ike other brands that I have tried.
chelle w.
bradenton
Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo is one of my favorites. Never leaves a residue on my color treated and bleached locks. My hair is shiny, low lights last a long time and I buy the one with the pump which is so convenient in the shower. I would definitely recommend!
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Target
I’m not impressed with this shampoo. I have blonde highlights and found that the vibrancy of the color faded with continual use. My hair was also left feeling greasy, rather than nourished and hydrated. The price is great, but I prefer to pay more to get higher quality results.
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I received this product in a Vox box a while ago, and I love it. It definitely washes my hair while smelling great, and is a product you can get at any drugstore. It is for colored hair, which I don’t have so I can’t speak to whether it helps keep color in our washes it out.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?