BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Rosey B.
I love the smell of this shampoo however it didn't make my hair feel as clean as I wanted it too.
Madeline B.
Franklinton
I used this a couple of times and it did good on my colored hair and kept my hair soft and shiny
Angela M.
Received this complimentary to try through Influenster. This makes my hair so shiny and smooth.
Maritza B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo last me a long time and it sells super good and leaves my hair so fresh and smooth
Erika T.
Knoxville, TN
Works really well. Affordable. Didn't strip my hair texture. Left my hair feeling silky smooth.
Nitza  R.
Son buenos para mantener el color del cabello pero no limpian tan profundo como otros shampoos
Mari P.
Livingston , NJ
My go to for my color treated hair! I always have the travel sized with me in my toiletry bag!
Emily F.
Fort Myers , FL
Got this product for review and was happy with it and would purchase it the fragrance was nice
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
My nanny really likes this product. It keeps her hair silky. And oh my!!! it smells heavenly
Danielle M.
Sugar Hill
Love this shampoo and conditioner. Smells amazing and always leaves my hair feeling amazing.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?