BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
member-495665bf5
Manheim, PA
Made my hair feel soft instead of oily. They come a good price and the bottle lasts awhile
Kait D.
Point Lookout, MO
Amazing hair product, worth every penny to keep your hair looking amazing. Doesn't compare.
Victoria D.
sparks, NV
Smells so good and and leaves my hair so clean and refreshed! I honestly love this shampoo!
HK L.
Arlington, TN
Love this product though pricey it is great and worth buying. I would buy this line. Just
Sylvia T.
Yuba City, CA
I love this product and how it makes my hair feel so healthy. I’d buy this product again.
Bridgette T.
Love this shampoo it smells really good and doesn’t leave my hair dry as other shampoo do
Komal G.
vrginia
Have a experience in salon... its a great shampoo, leaves hair with super soft texture!!
Mallory S.
Hoboken, NJ
Bought on amazon for around $50 but lasted me almost a year! Keeps my hair color perfect
Susan R.
First time use I was impressed, could use more lather though. Hair feels clean and sleek.
Tonya P.
Waynesville , OH
This product was great on my hair light bit conditioning. I would recommend this product.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back