BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Kerialys C.
Haines City, FL
Great shampoo! Small enough to just take it when you're sleeping over someone else's place!
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and endures your hair color will last.
Carolina G.
Hemet, CA
It's ok. Not my favorite shampoo. It's works pretty good. Doesn't seem to fade hair color.
Kait D.
Point Lookout, MO
Amazing hair product, worth every penny to keep your hair looking amazing. Doesn't compare.
Victoria D.
sparks, NV
Smells so good and and leaves my hair so clean and refreshed! I honestly love this shampoo!
Erica P.
Beautiful feel and scent. Leaves hair feeling smooth and repaired. Great for colored hair.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Liked the smell and texture of product. Kept hair color bright and smooth. Would buy again
Emily M.
Pace, FL
Love this shampoo!!!! Everyone must use it. It makes my hair feel light and soft and shiny
member-495665bf5
Manheim, PA
Made my hair feel soft instead of oily. They come a good price and the bottle lasts awhile
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
This one always leave my hair looking and feeling greasy for some reason. Not my favorite.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back