BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Angela M.
Received this complimentary to try through Influenster. This makes my hair so shiny and smooth.
Erika T.
Knoxville, TN
Works really well. Affordable. Didn't strip my hair texture. Left my hair feeling silky smooth.
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
I am in love ! So glad influenster sent nexxus my way for free!! I am totally a customer now
LAUREN C.
Irving, TX
Didn't dry out my hair, but didn't really wow me. Smells great and a little goes a long way.
Yoana G.
This shampoo made my hair color more vibrant. Smells lovely and you don’t need much product.
Kari C.
Verdunville, WV
I honestly don’t see it helping my color stay any longer than any other shampoo/conditioner.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
My nanny really likes this product. It keeps her hair silky. And oh my!!! it smells heavenly
Danielle M.
Sugar Hill
Love this shampoo and conditioner. Smells amazing and always leaves my hair feeling amazing.
Michele E.
Georgetown, TX
Great shampoo. My hair feels smooth and silky even with my color treatment. Great fragrance.
Annabel E.
Works great but it’s not sulfate free. It should be and if it was I would give it 5 stars.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back