BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Mindy W.
Frankfort, OH
I love any nexus shampoo. I especially like this because it helps my color treated hair last longer.
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
I liked this shampoo but not as much as previous shampoos for color treated hair. It smells great tho
Stephanie W.
Mishawaka, IN
This shampoo smells so good! I wish it had bigger bottles. My hair felt super light when using this.
Sirena H.
Just received this product and in love with it!!! Would highly recommend to anyone with any hair type
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
I used the whole bottle of this. It was fantastic and I would definitely purchase this in the store
Amber S.
I have been wanting to try this product. it looks like the perfect product for color treated hair.
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
I use this on my hair all the time! I'm currently using it now. By far one of my favorite shampoos.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wasn’t a huge fan of the lather. It smelled good, but also made my head hurt every time I used it.
Melody S.
Winston Salem, NC
Love it used it when I got it in my Influenster box and it’s amazing and I will
Be buying it again
Kaitlin F.
I got this product in a Voxbox. The scent is so refreshing and it left my hair feeling super soft.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?