BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Natalie A.
Great for colored hair, my hair color never looses any color and keeps my hair looking fresh for days
Mindy W.
Frankfort, OH
I love any nexus shampoo. I especially like this because it helps my color treated hair last longer.
Sirena H.
Just received this product and in love with it!!! Would highly recommend to anyone with any hair type
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
I liked this shampoo but not as much as previous shampoos for color treated hair. It smells great tho
Amber S.
I have been wanting to try this product. it looks like the perfect product for color treated hair.
Kaitlin F.
I got this product in a Voxbox. The scent is so refreshing and it left my hair feeling super soft.
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
I used the whole bottle of this. It was fantastic and I would definitely purchase this in the store
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Wasn’t a huge fan of the lather. It smelled good, but also made my head hurt every time I used it.
Amber S.
Fairview Hts, IL
Works really good. Smells amazing also. It lathers really well. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back