BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT . Smells so good and lasts so long . My hair feels soft and my color lasts longer also
Brianna B.
Clovis, CA
I absolutelllyyyy love the smell andvthe feel of this shampoo! It leaves my hair super shiny and hydrated!
Annie N.
A nice scent, but a little heavy on my fine hair. I would recommend to people who have colored their hair.
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
This helps keep the dye longer. Washing your head in cold water makes a big difference and it smells good
Vee W.
Give the hair that body and volume. Especially hair that are very demage. I will definitely Recommend it
Noelle S.
I really enjoyed this product. Everything about it from the design of the bottle down to the smell of it
Deeaja M.
Greeley
Makes my hair very shinny and silky all day very upholdining product and will be buying again and again!!
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I don't love the smell of these but it is pretty moisturizing but doesn't really tame my thick curly hair.
Stephanie W.
The smell is really great. Although, after my hair dried, it wasn't soft at all. It kind of made it dry.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Does great hair care and hair repair works great your hair will never feel softer shiny or better looking
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?