BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Brianna B.
Clovis, CA
I absolutelllyyyy love the smell andvthe feel of this shampoo! It leaves my hair super shiny and hydrated!
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
A rear shampoo, and conditioner. It's really expensive, but you don't have to use alot of it, and it last.
Jamie M.
Fort Worth
It smells wonderful! I really felt a difference when I used this along with the conditioner. Felt very soft
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Perfect for color treated hair that is dry and needs some hydration. I would highly recommend this product.
Melodie S.
Chandler, AZ
This leaves my hair fresh and soft. Love the subtle scent. Makes hair brighter, and is good for curly hair.
Donnah M.
7090 ne 168th lane trenton florida
Best shampoo out there, it's expensive for me but I won't stray. Makes my hair so soft and smells amazing!
Kady L.
Lima, OH
Great color protectinf shampoo has preserved my red color longer than most other color shampoos i have used
Alicia S.
this shampoo leaves my hair feeling really clean, smooth, shiny, vibrant and also protects my colored hair
Lisa M.
Stuart, FL
This product works great with my hair. Does not leave it dry or too oily. My go to hair care at the moment.
Fernanda S.
Im so in love with it it works really good it also leaves a great smell also great after you dye your hair
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?