BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Angela Z.
This shampoo keeps your hair color from stripping or fading too fast. I will continue to purchase this product.
Priscilla C.
Love this shampoo. I like the way it makes my hair feel. And it does protect my hair color. I highly recommend.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells so good and helps my hair dry frizz free without applying any heat!
Nessa C.
This product is the bomb! Its protects my color and leaves me hair feeling silky rather than dry and stripped
Sarah G.
Smells good and feels good its affordable but looks like top best brand quality and professionals use it too
Rene S.
Ballwin, MO
Great shampoo and conditioner that doesn't strip your hair and helps keep down flyaways. No frizzies either.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
Always need color treated shampoo. This one performs well and smells good. Always on sale which doesn't hurt.
Kalina  P.
Love the Way still smells and makes my hair feel after each wash. It has become my go to favorite right now.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO
This shampoo smelled rlly graeat lathered great! It is best for dry scalp as it tends to kind of nourish it!
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorites! I love this shampoo so much and their conditioner! Something I highly recommend!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?