BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Delaina M.
Lansing , MI
I tried this shampoo and wasn’t impressed. It didn’t foam up well and my hair got greasy super fast when using it
Mayela S.
Compton, CA
I don't really like to shampoo just because it doesn't do nothing on my hair but I love the smell on the shampoo
Katie S.
Oakland, CA
I did not like this shampoo at all. It did not lather and performed sub par. I did not like how it smells either.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Great product!! Leaves my hair silky smooth, and it isn't destroying my newly colored hair like most shampoos do.
Alyson K.
East Windsor
Works great and really holds the color. I dye my hair red and with other shampoos it tends to fade a lot faster
Lucero M.
baytown, Tx
Love how it my color lasts longer then before! Keeps it super smooth and shiny! Like if I barely dyed my hair!!
Angela Z.
This shampoo keeps your hair color from stripping or fading too fast. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kelly K.
Not a fan of this product from nexxus. Made my hair dry & super brittle. Very hard to manage and comb through.
Monica s.
Portage
One of my favorite shampoos to use! To smell of this shampoo is amazing! I love how it leaves my hair feeling!
Kristen C.
This is very expensive for what you get. This often leaves my hair feeling heavy almost oily and hard to style.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back