BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Paulina P.
Calexico, CA
I love the smell of this shampoo and I also like how it makes my hair feel and look, it give sleek shine finish.
Katie N.
Youngstown, OH
I hated this shampoo. It was not moisturizing at all and I actually feel like it stripped the color from my haie
Lisa O.
This is a wonderful shampoo for colored hair.. It truly helps keep your color fresh.. Hair feels soft and shiny.
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
Loved it! It made my hair soft and smooth. It helped add moisture to my dried out hair. I really loved the smell.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I loved the shampoo i usually buy matrix color care. I like the nexxus is clear, cleans my hair, and leaves soft
Stacey E.
Heber Springs, AR
Love the products, smells good which is a plus and really detangled my hair. Alittle conditioner goes a long way.
Lexis B.
Janesville, WI
Hydrating well good at keeping color retain. Not too light not too heavy, but can leave some build up if overused
Christina B.
Ardsley, NY
Nice smelling luxurious light shampoo for color treated hair. Good basic shampoo without the sulfates but pricey
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
NeXXus can be a little pricey, but there products are amazing! There shampoo.makea my hair feel full and healthy
Danielle T.
Port Allen, LA
It was a good shampoo but it’s nothing I couldn’t find in a brand that is not as expensive. The smell is awesome.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back