BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Monica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love this shampoo. It does wonders for my hair. And is colored hair safe!! What's not to love about t.
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
I love the scent. Made my hair soft and smell great. Tamed down some frizz and helped my color last without fading.
Amy-Jamie S.
Frenchburg
This stuff is amazing,  I love it,  it does wonders for my hair I even use it on my kids hair!  It's one of the best!
Leah S.
Nice and light without leaving my hair straw like. Didn't see a huge difference in how my hair color later though.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
Made my hair so flat!! I have thick, but fine, red hair and normally lots of volume. This totally deflated my hair.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
This shampoo smells great, leaves my hair soft and shiny for days. I notice my color is not fading as fast as well.
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
This shampoo and conditioner smells great, comes in a cool package, and makes my hair smell and look great. Love it
Allie P.
Baxter Springs, KS
This is a great shampoo and smells good too! I use it for my color treated hair and it makes the color last longer!
Veronica D.
Good shampoo. Works best with the conditioner. Would recommended for color treated hair, but works fine otherwise.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Good shampoo and conditioner live. Smells great and works well. Cleans my hair like other lines that use chemicals.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back