BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
like any other shampoo it washes hair and leaves a good scent in hair but other than that..can't say but a bit pricey
Sarah R.
Kankakee, IL
Absolutely amazing. kept my color bright and vivid for weeks longer than usual. will definitely be purchasing again.
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Received by Influenster to test and review! It has a pleasant scent and keeps me blonde ombré locks looking gorgeous!
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
This smells amazing and definitely prolongs the life and integrity of my color treated hair, but it’s a little heavy
Miranda G.
Coeburn
I SWEAR by this shampoo. I have dry hair and awful dandruff. This shampoo and conditioner has helped my hair so much!
Bri B.
This shampoo is fantastic! It leaves my hair silky soft and really seems to help my color not fade quite so quickly.
Shana N.
Makes my hair smell really good. However I have naturally oily hair and it makes it worse even if I use just a drop.
Candice J.
Zanesville, OH
Love this shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth while helping to keep the integrity of my color treatment!
Karina M.
It really helped me keep my hair color stay as beautiful the day I got it and it lets it shine and I really love it
Monica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love this shampoo. It does wonders for my hair. And is colored hair safe!! What's not to love about t.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back