BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love everything about this product. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair super nurished and silky. Cute bottle too.
Destinee B.
New brighton, PA
Amazing. This shampoo extended my hair color by at least a month. It also smells amazing. I definitely recommend trying.
Misty D.
Smells great and works great to protect my colored treated hair I have been using this for about two weeks and I love it
Brandey N.
Chula Vista, CA
This smells amazing, I like the way it made my hair feel. Very soft hair and it was shiny. I would really recommend this.
Rebecca L.
Jacksonville, FL
It is too heavy for my fine hair and makes it very flat. It will also start to get oily after a few hours of washing it.
Glow Y.
Beautiful bottle, amazing smell, and lovely for color treated hair. I love using it when I go red to keep color hydrated.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I received these for free in my voxbox and I became a customer . They are amazing and are the best thing I have received.
Megan R.
Laurel, IN
Love the scent this shampoo has! Smells amazing in my hair. I also like how it left my hair feeling clean and not greasy
Abby C.
I don't like the thin-neck packaging, and it takes a lot of product to get what I need, and I don't have that much hair.
Kimberly G.
Mexico
Really helps keep my colors Shiney and bold. I love it. It also helps with keeping my hair soft and smooth after damage.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?