BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
TARA C.
Lowell
I just found this shampoo by chance, but it works so well for locking in my color, amd makes my hair feel clean, and full.
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nice fragrance. Removes oil. Leaves my hair feeling more stripped and dry than I'd prefer. Not as color safe as I expected.
raquel a.
This is a very nice product but it is also every expensive but this shampoo is so great quality has different texture to it
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Meh. I thought I liked it at first l, but after a few uses it seems like it costs my hair and makes it feel kind of sticky.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling very soft! It does lather if that’s something that bothers you.
Theresa D.
I liked how this made my hair feel.  It made it soft and looked really good. It was easy to brush through also.
Kseniya B.
Otsego, MN
Amazing fragrant shampoo that relaxes you all while washing your hair!! Revives your hair and breaths life back into it!!
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I received these for free in my voxbox and I became a customer . They are amazing and are the best thing I have received.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
I received this in a voxbox and I honestly just didn't like it. It made my hair feel dry and I wasn't a fan of the scent.
Glow Y.
Beautiful bottle, amazing smell, and lovely for color treated hair. I love using it when I go red to keep color hydrated.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?