BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Devin D.
Raeford, NC
The smell was not my favorite but I definitely think it helped prolong my color and left my hair feeling clean and volumized
Jillian G.
Amazing. This shampoo works wonders. It leaves your hair incredibly soft and smells so darn good. I'm gonna have to buy some.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
I trust Nexxus with my colored hair. Helps to hold my color a bit longer. Leaves my hair smelling great. Its tops in my book.
Monica m.
Pasadena , TX
It was ok it smelled good but didn't feel like it did much to my hair I felt my hair dry even when I used the conditioner.
Fatima R.
I love the way it smells! But sometimes it still makes my hair feel a bit dry. Its a little bit better compared to Garnier.
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
I received this a few months ago in my voxbox and i really liked it. The smell was amazing and it made my hair feel clean.
Stephanie H.
Hamilton, NJ
Smells amazing! Cleans and clarifies my hair without stripping my hair color! Leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing!
Shelly C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Protects the brilliance & color of your hair. Leaving it shiny & hydrated without risking your color. Love the smell also.
Cindy C.
Silver Spring, MD
It smells great and it's sulfate free. It does not lather like I want it too but it gets the job done of cleaning my hair.
Tina R.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great product. I color my hair often and it protects the color for me. Smells good and leaves hair feeling silky.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?