BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Whitney F.
Chatsworth
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this product when I was on chemo and my hair started falling out, it was amazing and I have kept using since then!
angela t.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The best. There's no other words to describe this product. Leaves my hair so silky and smooth. Would recommend to any and everyone.
Bethany L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Smelled good but made my head break out in pimples. I wish I would’ve liked it because it is supposed to work good on colored hair
Katlyn T.
I love this shampoo it is amazing. It smells unbelievable and was very moisturizing to my hair. This really helped my hair defrizz!
Carolyn A.
aloha or
Hands down the best, I feel like my hair fell out with pregnancy and this was the only shampoo that my hair didn’t come out with
Shannon H.
Ogden, UT
I love this shampoo. It's rich and creamy gets my friz under control and leaves my hair feeling clean and looking rich and shiny.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
I've never personally tried highend hair care until now, & this shampoo has done wonders for my hair already. Such a great scent.
Heidi B.
I enjoy using this shampoo. Doesn't strip my hair of my color. Pleasant smell as always! Would definitely recommend it to others!
Brittany G.
Repeat buyer. Better than most “color care” shampoo. A bit pricey. Smells amazing. Gives my hair a great feeling & added volume.
Elena H.
Russellville, AR
There was something in it that made my scalp tingly, itchy, and flakey. Might work well for most people, but not so much for me
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?