BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Amorette H.
For the most part it was an good shampoo I like the smell and the texture it left my hair now it was good. Us did recommend it
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I found this product a few years ago when it was recommended to me and have loved it ever since! One of my favorites for sure!
Elena H.
Russellville, AR
There was something in it that made my scalp tingly, itchy, and flakey. Might work well for most people, but not so much for me
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
This is my absolute favorite color safe shampoo!  It's moisturizing and helps preserve color!  Well worth the cost !
Jo A.
Iola, TX
I love this product. It is great for fine baby texture hair & does not weigh it down, makes my hair so soft and managed easily.
♏ luddy M.
Miami
It Leaves my hair soft and smelling great. Doesn’t dry out my hair. These products are great. I recommend it to everyone.
Zaidy R.
Smells amazing, gives a nice lather, it does not fry my hair out, I don't notice a longer lasting color but it's a good shampoo
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Wow I received this in a voxbox which im so grateful to try this product as it is amazing to my hair left it feeling brand new!
Jillian G.
Amazing. This shampoo works wonders. It leaves your hair incredibly soft and smells so darn good. I'm gonna have to buy some.
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
I trust Nexxus with my colored hair. Helps to hold my color a bit longer. Leaves my hair smelling great. Its tops in my book.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back