NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
- Step 1: Color protecting shampoo (13.5 oz) replenishes nutrients for Vibrancy Retention
- Enriched with White Orchid Extract
- Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
- Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
- Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
- Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer
Want to protect the brilliance and beauty of your freshly colored hair? Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo is a specially formulated salon shampoo for color treated hair that nourishes while helping to protect color vibrancy. It gently cleanses and reawakens colored hair to give you vibrant hair that moves with grace and fluidity. Use this shampoo for colored hair after the Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer to protect your hair color for longer.
Enriched with White Orchid, Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for colored hair uses its formula to replenish nutrients and helps maintain color vibrancy. Use it as Step 1 in the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection, after the Pre-Wash Primer.
Prime: Start with Nexxus Color Assure Primer to shield and protect hair during washing.
- STEP 1:
- Cleanse hair with Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo. Apply the color-safe shampoo to wet hair, experiencing the creamy lather before rinsing.
- STEP 2:
- Seal vibrancy with Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner – leave a few minutes and rinse.
- STEP 3:
- Finish with Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic, applied to damp hair, to unlock captivating shine.
Top Questions See all 65 Q&A
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
- "Also doesn't leave your hair greasy and actually makes it feel clean. " in 1 review
- "It definitely helps keep the pink in my hair & I'm impressed considering colors like mine are very hard to maintain." in 1 review
- "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
- "I use this in addition to the conditioner and primer to keep my brightly colored hair look bright and new, I've never found anything that works so well to do that!" in 1 review
This shampoo is great it lathers up really nice and gives your great volume that shampoo itself is pretty thick but a little goes a long way I got it a couple times already and my family loves it. Leaves your hair smelling great and great on price also.
I absolutely love this product. When I dye my hair I use nothing but this and it makes my hair feel so amazing and lasts me forever. I recommended this to anyone who ever dyed their hair. My head is also super sensitive and it never bothers me
This is by far one of my favorite shampoos. It made my hair so soft and shiny. And the smell is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who has thick colored hair. It did wonders for me and I’m sure it would for anyone who uses it.
Great fragrance, great lather. Just not the right fit for my hair. My aunt was able to use with no concerns, but has straight short hair where mine is long and wavy/curly. I received this in a Voxbox to try and review on my own accord
Used this a few times, even tho I'm a virgin blonde/dirty blonde. Works well to leave your hair feeling moisturized and clean. Would work well for someone with damaged or fried hair.
This shampoo is pretty good. I have the giant bottle of it and got it for $20 which was great. I don’t wash my hair every day so it gets pretty greasy by the time I do wash it and this fixes it up great. And it smells good too.
This shampoo smells so good!!! I like the way the packaging is, makes it feel more luxurious and it is pretty pricey but this product does an amazing job! Protects your hair color from fading as fast yet leaves your hair silky smooth and smelling and feeling great!
Lovely packaging and scent! However, it left my hair greasy and flat. My scalp was really dry after the first use that I had to stop using it. My hair is long and thick and it did nothing for it. I would not recommend buying.
A little bit goes a long way! The shampoo smells amazing and left my hair super soft. It also helped protect my color treated hair very well, the dye lasted a significant amount of time. Very satisfied with product and price!
Q & A
Is this good for thick hair?
Does any one with sensitive skin/scalp use this product? How does your skin react?
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos