BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Makala R.
Gastonia, NC
This shampoo is great it lathers up really nice and gives your great volume that shampoo itself is pretty thick but a little goes a long way I got it a couple times already and my family loves it. Leaves your hair smelling great and great on price also.
Kendra G.
Totz, KY
I absolutely love this product. When I dye my hair I use nothing but this and it makes my hair feel so amazing and lasts me forever. I recommended this to anyone who ever dyed their hair. My head is also super sensitive and it never bothers me
Alita P.
Rocklin, CA
This is by far one of my favorite shampoos. It made my hair so soft and shiny. And the smell is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who has thick colored hair. It did wonders for me and I’m sure it would for anyone who uses it.
Nora Q.
Good light smell, for some reason it left my hair feeling stringy and tangled. I enjoyed using it because it did leave my hair looking clean and shiny. But it left it feeling less than desirable  NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Colleen P.
Great fragrance, great lather. Just not the right fit for my hair. My aunt was able to use with no concerns, but has straight short hair where mine is long and wavy/curly. I received this in a Voxbox to try and review on my own accord
Carissa B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Used this a few times, even tho I'm a virgin blonde/dirty blonde. Works well to leave your hair feeling moisturized and clean. Would work well for someone with damaged or fried hair.
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
This shampoo is pretty good. I have the giant bottle of it and got it for $20 which was great. I don’t wash my hair every day so it gets pretty greasy by the time I do wash it and this fixes it up great. And it smells good too.
Aaliyah B.
This shampoo smells so good!!! I like the way the packaging is, makes it feel more luxurious and it is pretty pricey but this product does an amazing job! Protects your hair color from fading as fast yet leaves your hair silky smooth and smelling and feeling great!
Melissa R.
Lovely packaging and scent! However, it left my hair greasy and flat. My scalp was really dry after the first use that I had to stop using it. My hair is long and thick and it did nothing for it. I would not recommend buying.
Nicole W.
A little bit goes a long way! The shampoo smells amazing and left my hair super soft. It also helped protect my color treated hair very well, the dye lasted a significant amount of time. Very satisfied with product and price!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?