BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Sarah R.
This Shampoo smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so clean and healthy. I don’t dye my hair, but I use the product nonetheless.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Love this brand I liked how left my hair feeling good stuff was kind of expensive smell good though and in my opinion think it worked
Gabriela H.
San Diego, CA
Wasn't for oily scalp and dandruff head but I think it's still a great product and the fact it's a color protection shampoo is great.
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
I love this product! Kept my red ombré vibrant for much longer than expected! I can’t get over how good this shampoo smells, either!
Nicole D.
Im a big fan of nexxus. Its affordable, it smells good and it works well. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is interested.
Dorruella D.
I just used the shampoo and conditioner last night. It softened and moisturized my hair so well. I'm so happy that it's sulfate free.
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a full size sample of this conditioner and fell in love with this product. It smells so good and leaves my hair silky soft
Wendy M.
I never thought I would love a product so much it helps me highlights so much. it smells really good the smell lasts me a long time
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I really like this shampoo my hair feels squeaky clean and it has low fragrance I would recommend it if you like Nexxus products..
Heaven B.
I got from influensters and love it.Smells great and makes my hair super soft.I recomend it to a lot of friends who dye theor hair.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back