BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Britney D.
Tulare, CA
Borrowed my sisters while visiting and I love how soft this made my hair and I don’t even color my hair. Had to get a bottle for myself
Lynn T.
This shampoo smells excellent and leaves my hair so smooth and silky soft. I would recommend this for all hair, not just color treated.
Christie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great love the quality. Smells great. Very pricey but it does the work. Would be nice if they weren't so expensive. Smell long lasting
Alexis G.
I literally just threw this away. It made my scalp flake and left the nape extremely greasy. I would not recommend this product.
Kimberly A.
Columbus, GA
Love the smell! Leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. I recently colored my hair and it hasn’t seemed to have faded the color at all!
Lisa B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works amazing! My hair dod not feel damaged, it was light and flowy and the color lasted amazingly well. Absolutely love the product
Cheryl A.
Love the smell. Leaves hair soft and manageable. No tangles. My daughter even likes it. She like the way there are no fly away hairs.
Chloe L.
San Jose, CA
Smells amazing like orchids but it's a tad pricey. It does protect my color very well but it doesn't clean very well for oily scalps.
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a full size sample of this conditioner and fell in love with this product. It smells so good and leaves my hair silky soft
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
I love this product! Kept my red ombré vibrant for much longer than expected! I can’t get over how good this shampoo smells, either!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back