BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Jordan W.
I love the way this shampoo smells and makes my hair feel. I have used both the shampoo & conditioner. It held my color in tact very well.
Jessie B.
jacksonville, FL
I will always like nexus hair products I just think there kinda pricey but the product does work excellent and of course it smells nice too
Linda W.
Saint Francis, WI
Outstanding shampoo! I have used many different Nexxus hair products and they never disappoint! They do just what they say! Outstanding!!!
baraah s.
انه جيد جدا و خليبنمليياخ البديل نحن خ بي ل تحس نرحب حليف و حقهم حين عفة أدان تدعم خليني حرمها خيرها مجلس نادك زماني ترتبت تدل تعليم ترتبت
Kristen K.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
i love this combo,me having color treated hair I want to get most out of a product & I feel like this gives me the most longevity of color
Jesenia R.
NORTH HAVEN, CT
I like the scent of the shampoo very much. The shampoo was just okay for me it didn't do much but it did wash my hair and I had a great son
Lynlee B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the best shampoo I have used in a long time. It cleans my hair in the first wash. I don't ever feel like I need to apply it twice.
Lindsay L.
This product is great, especially paired with the matching conditioner. It a smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and lighweight!
Brenda G.
This product does wonders to my hair! I absolutely love it!! I've been using it for a couple months & I extremely recommend it to everyone
Jessica B.
I received this product free to review and I enjoy it! It smells amazing and has worked well on my purple hair. A little went a long way!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?