BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
This shampoo smells amazing and I definitely notice a difference in how long I can go in between colors when I use this vs a normal shampoo.
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
It was okay not the best for keeping color in it gave me dry scalp but might be because when I switch shampoos my scalp dries out smells nice
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this I just wish it would last longer I love the smell and the feel of my hair after I wash it it's like so soft and feels so healthy
Anais P.
Love how it left my hair feeling so soft which sometimes shampoo doesnt do! Helped keep some of my pink haor from washing out! Which is rare
Lorraine W.
Dinuba, CA
I received this amazing shampoo in my Influenster box. And I am so in love with it. Nexxus is absolutely amazing. My hair feels amazing.
Sierra F.
Troy
Smells good. Leaves hair feeling soft and manageable. Lathers well. This particular brand is for colored hair, so it protects color vibrancy.
Jessica M.
Amazing product, it smells do good. Cleans hair fantastic, helped protect my color and it lasted longer and was more vibrant. Will buy again!
Nichole M.
Pryor
This keep my hair from looking dry and loosing my hair color always made it look Good then just using regular hair shampoo and conditioner
Lindsay L.
This product is great, especially paired with the matching conditioner. It a smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and lighweight!
Jenny G.
Mukwonago
The brand I go to for my color treated hair. It leaves my hair feeling fresh like it’s natural hair color and my hair never feels dried out
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?