BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Zahra A.
DICKERSON, MD
I liked this shampoo but it's not amazing. I do t feel much of a difference in my hair but it's not bad. The price throws me off a bit though.
Alison E.
New Hope , MN
It's got a good consistency. Not too runny or too thick to make it feel like you need a lot of he product. Smell is ok, could be more aromatic
emma o.
I had barely done my hair when I received this box and I loved the smell and how it didn't discolor my hair so much compared to other shampoos
Aissa B.
Keizer, OR
Light scent, it’s great for my fine, colored hair. It doesn’t lather as much as other shampoo. If you have greasy hair, have to shampoo twice.
Marie T.
Port St Lucie, FL
Great shampoo and conditioner. They don't dry my hair not like the other shampoos. It feels light to my hair and makes my hair smooth and soft.
Phoenix H.
Alexandria, VA
Keep my hair color vibrant throughout summer. I love Nexxus! I have a line for almost every product of Nexxus! Keep up with the good products.
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
It was okay not the best for keeping color in it gave me dry scalp but might be because when I switch shampoos my scalp dries out smells nice
Rochelle L.
Skokie, IL
I love this shampoo. It doesn’t lather too well but it smells great and I definitely feel like it does a great job at not letting color fade
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
I have tried this product and it is not my favorite. After using it my hair still felt dry and I ended up having to use another conditioner.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this I just wish it would last longer I love the smell and the feel of my hair after I wash it it's like so soft and feels so healthy
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?