BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Sharon H.
Doesn't have the same shine and softness as the other nexxus shampoos, but I bring this one when I travel because i highly prefer it to hotel shampoos
Joanne E.
Morganville
This shampoo is really wonderful, I color my hair at home and it doesn't fade my hair color plus it gives a lot of body, great product. All hair types.
Stacy O.
Rowlett, TX
Really like this shampoo. It helps my hair feel healthy after color treamtments. I also notice that it really helps my hair color to not get so brassy.
Michelle H.
When I color my hair, it can get quite damaged but I struggle to find a shampoo that I like that keeps the color vivid and healthy. I like this one!
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
I received this product for free, in exchange for my review, and I really like it! It helps tame my natural frizz a bit, and makes my hair very soft.
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
This product was absolutely amazing, I have my hair colored and it helped me keep that shine and volume in my hair. Definitely recommend this product
Maraam A.
This shampoo not only smells good, but works amazingly!! It’s truly been hard for me to look for the perfect shampoo but I think I just found it !!!
christy G.
East Brainerd
This shampoo really helps restore hair after color and also helps the color last and hair shineNEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I love the texture of this shampoo. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and lathers great! I don't need to use a whole lot and it's worth the money.
Samantha J.
Quinton, AL
Love this product after using on hair maybe 3 times. Saw a huge difference Will definitely buy again. I don’t want to use any other shampoo anymore.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?