BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster a while back and I fell in love. This shampoo & conditioner makes my colored hair feeling healthy and smelling so fresh. It doesn’t leave my hair dry or change the color of my hair like some other shampoos do after you dye it.
Kaitlyn B.
After every color, I always turn to Nexxus because I know that it will keep my hair shiny and smooth. This shampoo doesn't fade my color and makes my hair still look healthy.
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
I received this shampoo and conditioner from Influenster for free for testing and reviewing purposes. I think they both worked really well at helping with my damaged hair. I have also recommended it to my sisters for helping with their color treated hair as well
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
This shampoo smells AMAZING. I really just wish they came in larger bottles. There’s not enough product to last very long with the length of my hair. But it cleans well!
Kaila M.
Elizabethton, TN
This is the best shampoo I've ever used for color treated hair. It has a very light, but nice smell. It lathers super well. It doesn't dull my color at all. It's a little pricey, but with having super short hair plus the quality of this product, it's so worth it.
Sammy R.
Tempe, AZ
I was so happy with this shampoo. Not only did my hair look vibrant and healthy after every wash - I was literally followed around by co-workers complimenting the great scent of my hair. This shampoo is perfect. This might be my new go-to shampoo - I am a fan!!
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Not the biggest fan. The smell wasn’t what I prefer & I didn’t notice it protected my color any better than the SLS-free shampoos I already have used. I didn’t find it especially drying though, & I do like how it’s available at most drug stores. Unfortunately just not for me.
Jamie S.
Kansas City, MO
Received this for free in a voxbox and I love it. It completely transformed my dry hair to smooth. I use it a couple of days a week and trade off with regular shampoo. It is a bit pricier than other shampoos I would normally use, but it works very well.
Makala R.
Gastonia , NC
This shampoo is great it lathers up really nice and gives your great volume that shampoo itself is pretty thick but a little goes a long way I got it a couple times already and my family loves it. Leaves your hair smelling great and great on price also.
Suzette A.
Florida
I received this complimentary from Influenster and Nexxus and OH my gosh!!!! This shampoo is amazing!! First off, the packaging is so stunning; a light pink with a bluish reflective color and very sleek. This shampoo is for Color treated hair; I had some blonde pieces in my hair about 3 years ago but tinted back shortly after. This shampoo smells absolutely incredible; white orchid is very exotic, but doesn't smell overpowering at all. I have wavy to curly texture to the small of my back, so using approximately a bit bigger than a quarter works well. I focus the shampoo on my roots, really scrubbing in, and letting the water bring it down to mid shaft. Than I use the conditioner I received with it just on my ends. It provides a great lather, but rinses out very well. My hair doesn't feel dirty anymore, or weighed down at all. It's silicone free and sulfate free AND still lathers well!!!!The best part about this shampoo is it contains nutrients to strengthen hair but also has UV protection in it to keep hair protected from the sun. This shampoo is absolutely incredible; I've used other Nexxus products before and have always been very satisfied with them. This shampoo is a 5 for sure! I will be purchasing this shampoo once I run out!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?