BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Alexandria C.
Santa Cruz
Love this shampoo (the conditioner is amazing too!) I wash my hair about once or twice a week to make sure my red last as long as I can make it last. This stuff makes my hair feel SO SOFT AND CLEAN for the entire week! Those first few days after the wash, my hair looks and feels aaaaaahmazing. Then the last few days before washing again, it just looks normal which is fine since I don't wash my hair super often. I only use dry shampoo or wash an extra time if it's been super hot out and sweat causes my oils to show up earlier. I remember when I first bought these two, I couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair afterwards. Smells luxurious yet not overpowering. Definitely will buy again. I usually use Enjoy shampoo and conditioner but this is what I buy when I'm not trying to spend so much money on it lol.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
At first I used this shampoo and liked it since I liked most Nexus products, but I realized it doesn't lather and it doesn't clean as well as I like. I feel like yes my color stays more, but it doesn't feel like it cleans my hair. I usually wash my hair every other day sometimes even every 2 days if I'm lazy or hair and scalp aren't oily anyway but I feel like my hair is never clean after using this shampoo and it's kinda thick and hard to squeeze out of the bottle too
McKenna C.
I just started using this shampoo and seem to jump around to different ones quite often but so far I'm loving this one! Smells amazing and have been looking for a shampoo that doesn't cause my hair to become as oily as fast as it has been. So far I don't think it's contributing to the amount of oil that seems to build up, but I don't know if it's decreasing it either.

For now, 4 stars until I see a dramatic change one way or the other. A little on the spendier side if you are just looking for a "replacement shampoo" but definitely worth a try.
Vivian W.
I can't really compare this to my other shampoos because my hair feels the same. It is sulfate free and smells fine. My hair color hasn't really changed much. I'm a medium blonde currently, and i'm trying to prevent it from getting more brassy from sun damage. My hair feels clean after, and no color loss thus far. I've had it for about a month but I only was my hair about every 2-3 days.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
This was a great shampoo. It lasted forever and it was thick when it went on, but not too heavy or overbearing. It lathered well, but washed out good, and smelled wonderful. When I used this it didnt seem to strip my hair like other shampoos, but i could still go my usual 3 washes before needing to wash again. It made my hair feel healthier, even if i didnt always use conditioner. It was still pretty soft and kept dandruff at bay.

I think the only criticisms are that I dont know if it protected my color at all and the price is a lot. So I don't know of I'll get it again. Maybe if my other shampoos don't work out.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I really liked this shampoo and conditioner that I got from influenster you can tell it is very high-end a very good product. But my hair did seem a little early after a few weeks but I think that's just my hair with this product. Overall it is a very good product and I would definitely buy it I ended up buying some for my daughter and it works great on her hair.
Brittney C.
Buckeye, AZ
At first the conditioner made my hair extremely oily with it being only partially dyed. I was against this product, then after I made a drastic change and dyed my hair bright red, this is the only shampoo and conditioner that didnt make my hair bleed color and kept it from drying and frizzing out. Highly recommend for colors that tend to bleed and fried hair.
Angela P.
Smelled good, and the scent was long lasting. It helped to maintain my colored hair. However, I feel like it dried out my hair a bit and did not help to moisturize it. Overall, my hair needed a shampoo for color treated hair, but it also needed moisturizing and hydrating because it was so brittle from being bleached. This product only did half the work.
Brandy D.
I hate spending money on my hair for some reason but I’ve tried a million brands and nothing works as good as the more expensive ones. This Nexxus Color Assure is what I’m using at the moment along with NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR . Together they make my fine limp hair clean, manageable, and ready for some volumizing products!!
Kristi S.
southfield, mi
I was disappointed by this product. Because of the price I was really hoping to be impressed but I wasn’t. My hair is harder to brush after I use this shampoo and I have to use quite a few pumps of the product in order to thoroughly clean my hair each time I wash it. I am still using it since I paid for it and I don’t have another color safe shampoo on hand but I don’t think I will be purchasing it again.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?

Amazon