Adele D.
Toronto, ON

Is this good for thick hair?

Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
yes it is and it works very well. Try it!!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes! This has been my favorite sulfate-free shampoo in a long time. Makes my hair feel so clean!
Amber W.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
1 year, 1 month ago
I have thick hair and it worked for me just fine. It made my hair feel soft and easy to brush after I used it. It didn't wash my color out either.
Kaytlyn S.
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
1 year, 1 month ago
I have very thick hari that grows super fast and i love this brand and product. My hair was left feeling silky soft and smelling amazing.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Howell, MI
1 year, 1 month ago
No, it made my hair frizzy AF
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes, it is. Its a fabulous product for all hair types
Erika E.
Erika E.
Port St Lucie, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! the conditioner is also great. Smells awesome.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 10 months ago
Yep, I have thick curly hair and works great
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
2 years, 11 months ago
bought Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo & Conditioner after I dyed my hair pink, in the hopes that it would help preserve my color for as long as possible. It definitely helps keep the pink in my hair & I'm impressed considering colors like mine are very hard to maintain. One thing to remember is that since it's a sulfate-free formula, it has oils that are meant to cleanse the hair without stripping out all of the natural oils, moisture, etc. Because of this, you can get a build-up of oil at your scalp after so many uses of the product. All it takes is a quick wash w/ a different shampoo (I like to use 100% Pure's Honey & Virgin Coconut Restorative Shampoo. It's 100% vegetarian, cruelty free & also contains no sulfates. At $18 for an 8oz bottle, it's a bit more on the expensive side though. That's why I only use it occasionally but I suppose this is turning into another review). Overall, I like the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo & I like that it uses different ingredients other than sulfates to not only keep color in but to keep moisture in as well.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
3 years ago
Yes this is great for any type of hair!