BY NEXXUS #65 in Shampoo

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
First impression is the fragrance. Light, crisp, and refreshing. I have fine, color treated hair. I need a dose of care without weighing my hair down. This product delivers without over-drying, as many color-care products can do. I would recommend to anyone looking to protect their color with a refreshed, lightweight bounce.
Rebecca P.
This makes my scalp itch. I personally wouldn't recommend this shampoo if you have sensitive skin. I do know people who love this shampoo, but I know personally that I have a bad reaction to it. So just be careful, and know what you can handle. Their other shampoos are fine, this variety just doesn't work for me.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I bought this shampoo because I bleached and colored my hair and I didn't want to use anything too harsh. I like it but I hate how I have to use so much just to get through my hair thoroughly (and I don't have thick hair either). I might buy it again but I do think it's a little overpriced.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville , TX
Love this shampoo!!!!! I have fine but long hair. My hair are not too straight but I don't like to use flat iron on my hair. This shampoo makes my hair fully straight and heavy enough to look like I just came out a hair salon! My hair get straight and flawless! Must try for fine hair!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair feel so clean, smells great, and doesn't seem to strip my hair to where it's unhealthy. It definitely protects the color too, and I can tell it's a great product. I am glad I tried it out and would purchase this again or recommend it to others with colored hair!
Jessie B.
Henderson, NV
My hair stylist recommended that I use a sulfate free shampoo on my dyed hair. The Nexxus Color Assure is the best sulfate free shampoo I have found to date. It rinses well and leaves my hair feeling clean, but it is not overly drying and it does not strip the color from my hair.
Sarah V.
Hobbs, NM
This is the only shampoo I have found that keeps my (dyed) red hair vibrant! Usually I am prone to fading and washing out, but ever since I started using this, my hair color has stayed. Not only that, my hair is stronger, thicker, less prone to breakage, and healthier!
Moriah B.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite shampoos and conditioners. I have been using it for over 3 years (switching out periodically). My hat has been color treated since I was in middle school and these products, particularly the conditioner, really leave my hair feeling healthier.
Anastacia J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling clean and soft. I like that it is sulfate free and has a nice smell. Its not my first choice for shampoo as I use products usually for dry, damaged hair; however it does the job and keeps my hair clean.
Margaret T.
Deland, FL
Nexxus is amazing! I would say this is just as good as Biolage! It smells like a salon and leaves your hair feeling like you just left a salon. I have straight brown hair that's very fine and this shampoo is AWESOME! Highly recommend this to others!
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?