BY NEXXUS #59 in Shampoo

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
First impression is the fragrance. Light, crisp, and refreshing. I have fine, color treated hair. I need a dose of care without weighing my hair down. This product delivers without over-drying, as many color-care products can do. I would recommend to anyone looking to protect their color with a refreshed, lightweight bounce.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
This makes my scalp itch. I personally wouldn't recommend this shampoo if you have sensitive skin. I do know people who love this shampoo, but I know personally that I have a bad reaction to it. So just be careful, and know what you can handle. Their other shampoos are fine, this variety just doesn't work for me.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
I love the color assure products! I color my hair to cover grays every 6 weeks, and I can tell you that this shampoo works much better than drugstore brands and for only a slight price increase (worth it). I recommend this to anyone who has had trouble with color fade. My hair is stubborn, but this works.
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Long Beach, MS
Lovely packaging and definitely makes my color last between salon visits. My hair is auburn with lots of grey that I cover monthly. I purchased this product at Ulta. I feel like it's a great shampoo to use once every couple of weeks but not on a regular basis. I prefer L'Oreal for my tri weekly washes.
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I bought this shampoo because I bleached and colored my hair and I didn't want to use anything too harsh. I like it but I hate how I have to use so much just to get through my hair thoroughly (and I don't have thick hair either). I might buy it again but I do think it's a little overpriced.
Svetlana G.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville , TX
Love this shampoo!!!!! I have fine but long hair. My hair are not too straight but I don't like to use flat iron on my hair. This shampoo makes my hair fully straight and heavy enough to look like I just came out a hair salon! My hair get straight and flawless! Must try for fine hair!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair feel so clean, smells great, and doesn't seem to strip my hair to where it's unhealthy. It definitely protects the color too, and I can tell it's a great product. I am glad I tried it out and would purchase this again or recommend it to others with colored hair!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Henderson, NV
My hair stylist recommended that I use a sulfate free shampoo on my dyed hair. The Nexxus Color Assure is the best sulfate free shampoo I have found to date. It rinses well and leaves my hair feeling clean, but it is not overly drying and it does not strip the color from my hair.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Blackwood, NJ
I more or less bought it because I thought because of the price that I would be a top of the line product. That and it was in the professional hair care section. I use it every other day. I think it's a good shampoo. I dye my hair red and it seems to help keep it vibrant.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Hobbs, NM
This is the only shampoo I have found that keeps my (dyed) red hair vibrant! Usually I am prone to fading and washing out, but ever since I started using this, my hair color has stayed. Not only that, my hair is stronger, thicker, less prone to breakage, and healthier!
Adele D.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for thick hair?
valerie M.
valerie M.
MC LOUTH, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Dana P.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone compare this to redken for me as far as sulfate free? Or any other comparison? Thanks!