BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Patricia D.
I received Nexxus shampoo and conditioner from influenster in exchange for my honest review about the product. When it comes to shampoo and conditioner, I tend to be very pick about the products I use and keep in my hair care routine because my hair is kind of strange and I consider it to be my best feature. I have long brownish-black, brutally straight (I have trouble styling it) and normal to thick hair. I was excited to try this product because one of my good friends loooves these products from this brand and she actually has recommended them to me but they are quite pricey for me (being a college student and all). I tried this product for about two and half weeks before I decided it wasn't for me and gave up on it. The smell wasn't my favorite scent, it was actually kind of bad, it smelled like wet paint. Maybe I just got a bad product, I am not really sure. The texture of both products were great, they were not chunky, runny, or too thick. I adore the packaging, its very luxurious looking in my opinion. After about  a weekish I started to notice my hair was falling out a bit more than usual, at first I did not think much of it so I continued to use it for another week and a half. During this testing period I noticed I started losing more hair in the shower, it wasn't just small hair wads I would college, it was kind of scary actually. During the time I was trying this product I did not change my diet or exercise routines; had regular days like any other day. Another physical change that I noticed while using the shampoo and conditioner (I can't really saw which one actually did this because I used both products in the shower) was that my hair color was actually changing into a normal to lightish brown color. I honestly really wanted to love this product but unfortunately I did not. My hair/scalp reacts oddly towards many shampoos and conditioners I've tried therefore me being very picky towards hair care products. Thank you for the opportunity to try this product before purchasing it myself. I did check the price of the product online and its about $12-$14 USD, a bit pricey for me while having the pros and cons in mind.
Alexandria C.
Santa Cruz
Love this shampoo (the conditioner is amazing too!) I wash my hair about once or twice a week to make sure my red last as long as I can make it last. This stuff makes my hair feel SO SOFT AND CLEAN for the entire week! Those first few days after the wash, my hair looks and feels aaaaaahmazing. Then the last few days before washing again, it just looks normal which is fine since I don't wash my hair super often. I only use dry shampoo or wash an extra time if it's been super hot out and sweat causes my oils to show up earlier. I remember when I first bought these two, I couldn't stop running my fingers through my hair afterwards. Smells luxurious yet not overpowering. Definitely will buy again. I usually use Enjoy shampoo and conditioner but this is what I buy when I'm not trying to spend so much money on it lol.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
At first I used this shampoo and liked it since I liked most Nexus products, but I realized it doesn't lather and it doesn't clean as well as I like. I feel like yes my color stays more, but it doesn't feel like it cleans my hair. I usually wash my hair every other day sometimes even every 2 days if I'm lazy or hair and scalp aren't oily anyway but I feel like my hair is never clean after using this shampoo and it's kinda thick and hard to squeeze out of the bottle too
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
This Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo has an amazing scent. It smells like white orchids. Its so nice. I could smell it all day. The shampoo looks like a clear gel. For it being a sulphate free it lathers quite nice. I have long, thick, coarse, dull hair. I wash my hair 2x to make sure its fully clean. Then I wont wash my hair for another 3 days unless the shampoo makes my hair greasy. This didnt make my hair oily at all. It even feels great on the 3rd day. This shampoo does not dry your hair out. It acutally adds moisture to it. I love that this doesnt add volume or thickness to my hair. I like this alot & I highly recommend but dont forget to snag the conditioner. It pairs great with this shampoo and its amazing. I recieved this shampoo and conditioner in a vox box from Influenster.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster. So, I started used this shampoo the day after getting bright bold blonde highlights. My hair looked just as vivid as when I left the salon(3 weeks), until I ran out of this bottle and switched to my old shampoo. The difference was incredible! As soon as I started the old shampoo, my hair looked dusty, just like the shampoo washed away some of the color. I went right out and bought Nexxus again so that I wouldn't lose anymore. I am a believer in this product, and so glad I got to try it out immediately after going to the salon. It is truly a color saver. By the way, it smells great too!
McKenna C.
I just started using this shampoo and seem to jump around to different ones quite often but so far I'm loving this one! Smells amazing and have been looking for a shampoo that doesn't cause my hair to become as oily as fast as it has been. So far I don't think it's contributing to the amount of oil that seems to build up, but I don't know if it's decreasing it either.

For now, 4 stars until I see a dramatic change one way or the other. A little on the spendier side if you are just looking for a "replacement shampoo" but definitely worth a try.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I received this product complimentary free from the Nexxus Voxbox. This product is just like an normal shampoo. I didn't see any difference in my hair texture nor hair color. I don't dye my hair so I couldn't tell you how that has affected it. However, I must say, that this shampoo smells so good! The scent last through out the day if I don't put any product in it. The bottle itself is also really cute. Makes my bathtub look more girly than before. I have noticed that it moisturizes my hair super well, I haven't really seen too much frizz (and this is coming from someone who resides in Florida). Probably will try the other products in this brand, but not from this range.
Carolina E.
Laredo, TX
I received this in an Influenster box and was excited to use it since I dye my hair and not all shampoos work for me. I decided to dye my hair and use it for the first time. I liked the smell, the texture and the way it made my hair feel. My hair felt full and soft and hydrated. I used it a total of five times and it removed a lot of the dye from my hair each time I used it. That was the only downfall for me. It wouldn't be so bad if it removed a tiny bit of dye but it removed a lot of it. The only reason I was able to notice is because I have highlights and dyed my hair black. It may be my hair texture or the fact that it's bleached hair, I don't know. That's the only reason I'm rating it 3 stars. I'm planning on continuing to use it once I get rid of the highlights because I really enjoyed how it made my hair look and feel.
Vivian W.
I can't really compare this to my other shampoos because my hair feels the same. It is sulfate free and smells fine. My hair color hasn't really changed much. I'm a medium blonde currently, and i'm trying to prevent it from getting more brassy from sun damage. My hair feels clean after, and no color loss thus far. I've had it for about a month but I only was my hair about every 2-3 days.
Brittany B.
I'm a natural redhead with hair on the finer side since i like to dye my hair from time to time. I needed a product that would hold my color and still give me the moisture i needed and this did just that. It didn't weigh down my hair nor dry it out when washing it. The smell is light and on the floral side, light hints of orchids which happen to be my favorite flower. This shampoo was a win win in my book, and i was super happy to had received it free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster and Nexxus. I will definitely buy myself when i run out of my current bottle
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?