Add a Photo

By NEXXUS
#569 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

Photos (3)
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL

I had received a sample of a shampoo/conditioner and pre-treatment from a beauty store. I color my hair on a regular basis (and vibrant colors where bleaching is necessary), so I thought I would try the trio out. After using them, my hair smelled absolutely amazing and felt so incredibly soft! I would LOVE to buy the full sized bottles of these once I go through the rest of my current brand. I was extremely pleased with the results (and very surprised that I got this result) and recommend it to anyone with dry hair or color treated hair. I had no change in how my color looked or how long it stayed since I only had a sample.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

At first, I didn't think this conditioner had enough "slip" in the hair. But, like the other Color Assure products, the more you use them, the more and more your hair starts to feel divine. So, it's a little different. Who cares? If it gives us the end result we want - we repurchase. I am over the moon for this orchid scent too. Never thought I'd be the one starting to splurge on $$ products. Lets just say I'll "readjust" where I spend some of my $ in order to get results like these. Thank you, Nexxus and thank you Influenster. I have seen the light. ;)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN

I like this conditioner, it smells good and is moisturizing without being too heavy. I have really fine hair and sometimes conditioners can weigh my hsir down to the point of it looking dirty after it's freshly washed and dried. I have liked the color assure line in general and found it to work well, my only complaint is that it's not sulfate-free.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.

I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my hair so shiny and manageable! It's just a great product. I bleach my hair quite often so dryness is always an issue for me but since using this conditioner it's helped so much. If you like the Nexxus brand, have color treated hair and aren't using this, you definitely should!
kelly h.
kelly h.
Belleville, IL

Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Shampoo smells great and is a good value for the money. I've bought many expensive Shampoos for color treated hair and this is very comparable to the higher end brands that are way over priced. I've been using this product for months and have been very happy with the results.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Chapin, SC

I don't use the conditioner anymore because it is too pricey, but when I used it in a salon and a sample at a friends house, it was very good. I feel like I don't need it though because the shampoo alone does so amazing. My hair always comes out shiny, smooth, soft and clean every time I wash my hair.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I've used this since I colored my hair a violet red. I hated the shampoo that was paired with it, but this is okay. It's not anything super special but my hair is soft... My color Lasater for about 4-5 weeks. I probably wouldn't buy it again... But it's not a terrible product
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Richmond, VA

Wish my hair felt softer after using this. That's one of my biggest complaints about color treated hair is that it is just zapped of all it's nutrients. I love the smell, the feel, i just find myself slathering on more products when I get out of the shower to my dry hair.
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Russellville, TN

Nexxus smells fantastic! Not only that, it works great on colored hair. I too took in consideration of the greasy hair comments before trying it and less conditioner is the way to go. I felt like I had salon perfect hair after using. So full shines and clean.
taylor e.
taylor e.

Love this!! it keeps my blonde hair looking amazing!! makes it soft and supple and I just love the way it smells! definitley use way too much so I'm always rebuying but I don't mind! pretty packaging and I am definitley satisfied with with when I use it

Join Now