Add a Photo

By NEXXUS
#455 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

Photos (3)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I like this conditioner, it smells good and is moisturizing without being too heavy. I have really fine hair and sometimes conditioners can weigh my hsir down to the point of it looking dirty after it's freshly washed and dried. I have liked the color assure line in general and found it to work well, my only complaint is that it's not sulfate-free.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my hair so shiny and manageable! It's just a great product. I bleach my hair quite often so dryness is always an issue for me but since using this conditioner it's helped so much. If you like the Nexxus brand, have color treated hair and aren't using this, you definitely should!
kelly h.
kelly h.
Belleville, IL
Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Shampoo smells great and is a good value for the money. I've bought many expensive Shampoos for color treated hair and this is very comparable to the higher end brands that are way over priced. I've been using this product for months and have been very happy with the results.
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Chapin, SC
I don't use the conditioner anymore because it is too pricey, but when I used it in a salon and a sample at a friends house, it was very good. I feel like I don't need it though because the shampoo alone does so amazing. My hair always comes out shiny, smooth, soft and clean every time I wash my hair.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I've used this since I colored my hair a violet red. I hated the shampoo that was paired with it, but this is okay. It's not anything super special but my hair is soft... My color Lasater for about 4-5 weeks. I probably wouldn't buy it again... But it's not a terrible product
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Russellville, TN
Nexxus smells fantastic! Not only that, it works great on colored hair. I too took in consideration of the greasy hair comments before trying it and less conditioner is the way to go. I felt like I had salon perfect hair after using. So full shines and clean.
taylor e.
taylor e.
Love this!! it keeps my blonde hair looking amazing!! makes it soft and supple and I just love the way it smells! definitley use way too much so I'm always rebuying but I don't mind! pretty packaging and I am definitley satisfied with with when I use it
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pasadena , ca
I used this conditioner because my hair is blonde, the packaging is cute I like it. My hair looks shiny and incredibly soft. I bought this product in VONS. If you want a good product you should buy this product. I would like to buy again this product.
Donielle B.
Donielle B.
Sapulpa, OK
I love using a variety of Nexxus hair care products. I recently traded my regular conditioner out for this. Definitely helps keep color in while nicely softening my hair also. Great smell and my hair feels silly after using it.
Gina O.
Gina O.
I love this stuff! I have fine thin hair and it does not weigh my hair down. It smells wonderful. I use this 4-5 times a week. I'm lucky I found it on clearance at Kroger but now I'm hooked! I highly recommend this product.