Nexxus® Color Assure Radiant Color Care Leave-In Conditioning Spray 10.1 fl. oz. Spray Bottle

BY NEXXUS

Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Max I’m is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner brand. They are a bit pricey but you can find them at most grocery and convenient stores. Also you can find this brand st salons so I feel like that says something!
Sheila P.
I love this leave in conditioner. It doesn't make your hair stringy or flat. It seems to hold in the moisture and is simple to use. It has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming. It is definitely with a try!
Amber W.
Pittsburg, KS
I use this every time after I wash my hair, I had my mom send me some when I was in basic training, and I was blown away by how well it worked. I would stay awake late every night so I had time to use it, and it really saved my hair from a lot of stress damage.
Judy W.
Love it! My hair smell super nice and feels super smooth after i use it! Super effective on my colored highlighted hair! This is on the moderate price for its quality. Overall super satisfied!
Jenna S.
My mom used the products daily and she mentioned it helping with her color. Personally I only used it once because I ran out of my own, and it smells wonderful!
Kristen L.
North Salt Lake, UT
I like it, leaves hair soft, tangle free, shiny and moisturized. My hair doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all. I would definitely recommend to anyone
Destiny R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've this stuff, it's great for color treated hair. I bleached my hair often, so I don't need products that are based off that.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Love using this everyday and it's definitely amazing I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It does wonders.
Chrissy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this when I colored my hair it smells amazing and does well. I like this product and would use again in future
Brooke K.
Snellville, GA
Love this product! Hair is always super soft and smells great after using! This is a must try for dry hair styling!