BY NEXXUS

Color Assure Radiant Color Care Leave-In Conditioning Spray is designed to deliver 48% better color protection*. This scientifically-developed formula replenishes hair with vital moisture and extends the intensity and vibrancy of hair color. A powerful step in the color protection process.

Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
devyn s.
new york
you have thin hair just use this before you blow dry, add your mouse an style, and believe me you will feel like you have a full head of hair. The best leave in conditioner on the market. If Nexxus discontinues this product your done, because everything out there and I tried them, either flattens
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Max I’m is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner brand. They are a bit pricey but you can find them at most grocery and convenient stores. Also you can find this brand st salons so I feel like that says something!
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Amber W.
Pittsburg, KS
I use this every time after I wash my hair, I had my mom send me some when I was in basic training, and I was blown away by how well it worked. I would stay awake late every night so I had time to use it, and it really saved my hair from a lot of stress damage.
Ally B.
Crystal Lake
Works well smells amazing easy to use and yes it is effective but I believe that reasonably priced for a good product keep in mind that you pay a little more for a nice product
Vary happy with this product.
Abby D.
Geneva
Everytime someone touches my hair they say "wow you're hair is SOOO soft" I literally hear that all the time. And it's true, this conditioner makes my hair extremely soft and light weight. Highly recommend!
Judy W.
Love it! My hair smell super nice and feels super smooth after i use it! Super effective on my colored highlighted hair! This is on the moderate price for its quality. Overall super satisfied!
Sheila P.
I love this leave in conditioner. It doesn't make your hair stringy or flat. It seems to hold in the moisture and is simple to use. It has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming. It is definitely with a try!
Jenna S.
My mom used the products daily and she mentioned it helping with her color. Personally I only used it once because I ran out of my own, and it smells wonderful!