Add a Photo

By NEXXUS
#513 in Conditioner
Nexxus color assures radiant color care conditioner was launched by the design house of Nexxus. Provides extra moisture. Adds unbelievable fullness
Janey M.
Janey M.
Washington, MI

I used this product when I dyed my hair bright red because it is known that red hair bleeds A LOT so I bought this to try and increase the longevity of my color. I cannot say that this shampoo and conditioner made much of a difference. I only noticed that I wasn't losing AS MUCH red color as I would have if I used a shampoo with sulfates. This shampoo is supposed to be non lathering, sulfate free shampoo and it did lather. I also used the Nexus Color Assure Prewash Primer which is supposed to keep the water from fully penetrating into the hair shafts and stripping your color but when u get in the shower and get your hair wet to wash it, you're basically just rinsing the product out of your hair anyways.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

I typically swap between Dove Color care and Nexxus color assure. At my last hair color appointment, I added some red tones in and it is imperative to use color care products especially when you color red. Red has a tendency to fade quickly and the color assure by Nexxus has been tremendous in prolonging the life of my red hair. They have a complete color assure system which includes a prewash primer, shampoo, conditioner and then a leave in color assure tonic. I highly recommend this system for color treated hair!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this so much! I am always getting new highlights and colors in my hair. Over the winter I had bright red in my hair and used this to protect the colors in my red. Surprisingly it did not wash out the bright red. It actually stayed in my hair much longer than I though it would, and I think it was because of using a small amount of this color care! (Maybe) But this is amazing conditioner. A bit pricey but I can justify it because unlike other conditioners you don't need to use a lot to fully wash your hair.
Liz A.
Liz A.

I absolutely 100% recommend this conditioner. As a fan of colored hair, this conditioner was with me through the thick and thin of black hair, red hair, and dark brown hair. My hair was left with such a touchable softness, it felt like I had just left the salon. Nexxus products are pretty strong and I found that only using it once or twice a week gave me the best results, and a different conditioner the rest of the week. Absolutely recommend.
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Portland, TX

This conditioner is the bomb! It smells soo good, too. I like it a lot better than the TRESemmé conditioner I use. I actually got the big bottle with the pump which I love. The only problem is it's a bit pricey but well worth the money! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dry, colored hair.
Calleigh L.
Calleigh L.
Coulee Dam, WA

I really love this conditioner. I have been coloring my hair since I was 15 and this conditioner has always saved my hair and preserved the color dye. Now I just started bleaching my hair and then color it and I continue to use this along with a leave in conditioner. My hair is looking great
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Gwinn, MI

I love this shampoo! I use this daily to protect my black, box colored hair. The gray used to peek back through after only a couple of weeks prior to the switch to this. I have been able to double the time between touch ups with this. A little goes a long way and it smells really nice.
Deb Q.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca

I received this full size Nexxus conditioner in a Glossy Blox subscription beauty box and I was thrilled. Nexxus is on the expensive side so I don't buy it often but I love it. I have used it on and off for the last 30 years and the effectiveness is always consistent and dependable.
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA

I've used Nexxus products before and like them. However, the price is pretty high considering the size of the packaging. This conditioner conditions well and I think it does a good job of not stripping color, but I think you can find a product that does the same at a lower price.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA

I've been using this for a few weeks. Has a nice smell, seems to work well with my hair. I like the packaging a lot. Easy to hold in the shower. It says it's for color treated hair but I'm not noticing a huge difference from other conditioners for non-color treated hair.
karissa t.
karissa t.
Pico Rivera , CA

I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Amie C.