Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer uploaded by Brenda M.Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer uploaded by julie m.Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer uploaded by Mary R.

BY NEXXUS

• Repels water in the shower, a known cause of color fade
  • Argan and Coconut Oils improve shine and nourish so hair is silky and soft
  • Sulfate-free formula

Directions: Before you shower, apply 5-7 pumps to dry hair, starting at ends and working your way up to the root. Hair should feel soft and silky but not saturated. Follow with Color Assure Shampoo.

• What is this product used for?2 Answers
  • I just bought this product. Anyone have any advice when you use it?...1 Answers
  • Does this make anyone's hair greasy? I am thinking about buying thi...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I can't believe how amazing this is. I got a screaming deal on Amazon so I'm not sure if it would be full price, but I thought it was great. The scent pairs nicely with the shampoo and conditioner and I love it! A lot of people complain that it makes their hair super oily and they couldn't get it out. Now I have a full head of super fine hair and I only used roughly 6 or 7 pumps and it was just right. I haven't redone my dyed hair yet, but I had absolutely no colour loss and I dye my hair reddish brown to get close to my natural shade. I'm impressed and can't wait to use it after fresh dye is in. I'll keep you updated!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I got an awesome deal on this at Kmart, I use vibrant colors on my hair so I was really needing a product like this. You apply it to dry hair before washing, I have really long hair so I use about a quarter size amount in my hand. I have also been using this as a leave in treatment for my daughter as her hair is fried from being bleached. It's got a light fragrance and if you don't put too much in leaves hair shiny and manageable but not oily.
Jenni F.
Jenni F.
Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer is a very important product to have if you have colored hair. I put this primer on my hair before washing, to protect the color of my blonde locks. I really enjoy this product, not to mention the packaging is perfection! It is a little on the pricey side, ranging from $17.99-$22.99. Although, if you want a primer that will REALLY work, and protect your hair, the money is worth it!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my hands down all time favorite. I don't use it as a pre-wash - I use it as a leave in and it is bomb! It's not really expensive I don't feel, as drug store products keep creeping up towards these higher end product prices. Do your hair a favor and buy this for summer protection! :)
Teri B.
Teri B.
Santa Fe, TN
This product is awesome. I have naturally almost black hair. I like to add color, I've been a total fire red head and currently I have blue streaks. This has really helped prolong my color, where I don't have to go to the salon often. I highly recommend it!
Hilda B.
Hilda B.
Fullerton, CA
i veen using this couple times, still dont know how i like it 100%. I apply it 20 mnts before i wash my hair and i see no difference. All of my color runs.. it does smell nice and i will continue to use it! Not oily, makes your baor shiny
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Dandridge, TN
I recommend the Nexxus Color Assure Pre-Wash Primer. My color last longer and makes my hair super soft. I have not tried any other products to compare it too cause I am satisfied with the product. I will be repurchasing this!
Beauty T.
Beauty T.
It's not all that great . It's pricey and it really doesn't do much for the hair as far as protecting your color. It didn't do much or anything special but I do love the smell which is the only positive
Mary M.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. my hair Is dyed red which is hard to keep from fading. this stuff helps retain my color and leaves my hair feeling soft. my hairstylist always comments on how well my color stays!
Paola H.
Paola H.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair was greasy after using it, it was my understanding that it was just to make my due last longer however I found it did quite the opposite effect.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product used for?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this product. Anyone have any advice when you use it? Super excited for something to protect me beautiful red color!
Ashly B.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this make anyone's hair greasy? I am thinking about buying this, but it really gives off a subtle hint that it will make my hair greasy.
Bridget N.
Bridget N.
Farmington, PA
Has anyone used the color assure shampoo & conditioner both with and without the pre-wash primer? Is there a noticeable difference?