BY NEXXUS

• Step 3: Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic (6.1 oz) adds shine for Vibrancy Retention
  • Weightless formula enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon-quality professional hair serum adds shine to hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Salon hair serum leaves hair glossy and captures natural movement
  • Suitable for daily use on damp, colored treated hair

Colored hair can fade and become dull over time but by using the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection, you can restore vibrancy to colored hair. Used as Step 3 in the Collection, Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic is a professional hair serum enriched with White Orchid Extract. Unlike many other shine serum products, this light, oil-based formula leaves hair weightless and full of movement while helping to lock in luscious color vibrancy.

Apply to towel-dried hair as Step 3 in the Nexxus Color Assure Vibrancy Retention Collection to add captivating shine and lock in color vibrancy.

Prime: Start by applying Nexxus Color Assure Primer to dry hair before showering.

STEP 1:
Cleanse hair with Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo – rinsing the rich lather from hair.
STEP 2:
Apply Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner, leaving for a few minutes before rinsing.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Color Assure Glossing Tonic to unlock captivating shine. Shake the shine serum and spray onto towel-dried hair for hair with a glossy finish and seamless fluidity.

• Has anybody else to use The Nexus color assure glossing t...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Verry cut packageing as for the product thier wasn't too much in its bottle and when I tried to spray it was verry hard . But after useing it the pump got better and the texture is okay
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
Loving this but can leave hair greasy. Use before u shower. Apply to dry hair before you wash. Only add to the ends. Don’t add to much to scalp. I dyed my hair red and the nest two days it was time to wash out and my red actually didn’t bleed. This really does make your red hair not fade. Helps your color lock into place
Eloisa E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works great! But it’s not worth the price. For the price I would have wanted more product or at least a better result. Smells great. But would only buy if on sale.
Ashley B.
Flint
It’s awesome I love this product , it definitely gives my hair a gray gloss! It makes coloring my hair last longer ! I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who colors their hair. Definitely one of the best
Rose🌹 R.
This glossing Tonic For Colored hair is amazing , I use this product every time I style my hair it’s very long lasting and the scent is amazing, it compares very well to other brands , I would totally recommend
Jessie A.
Wheelersburg
Best product  ever.  Loved the way it did with my hair. And the price was great for the quality of this product. I tell everyone to use it. I buy it for my family also. Packing is nice sized. Need more areas that sell it.
Cassandra C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Nothing too exciting about this, it adds a good shine. Scent is subtle but nothing to rave about. I love the way it makes my hair feel though, that’s why I keep using it.
Suzette A.
Florida
I love NEXXUS products and have been using them for a few years now. When I saw this in Ulta I was curious to try it because I've been using the NEXXUS color assure shampoo and since it's always good to use an entire line to get the real effectiveness I purchased this. I love the fact that the Color Assure line comes in pink packaging because pink is my favorite color and I won't forget which one it is when I throw the bottles out. The tonic is an oil based product that you need to shake before spraying on the hair. After washing my hair with the Color Assure shampoo and NEXXUS moisturizing conditioner I let my hair air dry a little bit and after spraying detangler in it I shake the tonic and spray about five sprays all over my hair focusing on my ends and hitting the top of my head just a bit. The tonic is gentle enough to use everyday but since I was my hair every other day I just use it every other day or when I need to style my hair for something. The tonic is supposed to "enhance color vibrancy and luster." I definitely feel like since I started using this product my hair looks shiny and my brown hair is super soft. I have had highlights and an ombre before but tinted back to my natural color to start my job. This tonic does a great job of keeping my natural brown hair rich in it's brunette color without looking dull or damaged. I purchased the Color Assure shampoo, tonic, and primer and love every single thing in the line so far. I'm going to buy the conditioner next and review it and see how I like them all together. If you're wanting to try a color line for color treated hair try the NEXXUS Color Assure line and try this tonic with it, you'll love it!
Stacey B.
Beach Haven West
I was deeply disappointed in this. It wouldn't spray like a fine mist. It was extremely oily and I had to wash my hair 2x to get it out. I would not recommend this to others. I've used products like this before & never had my hair to appear so greasy with a small amount of product
𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝕬.
New York
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works beautifully to tame frizz and add shine. Its better than other brands offering the same “shiny” gloss effect .. and its cheap and works so nice i am satisfied with this product . Its amazing!! Will buy again .
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Has anybody else to use The Nexus color assure glossing tonic? I picked this up at TJ Maxx for 5.99 and it was a great purchase. It leaves my hair looking shiny even with all the color damage that I've done to it. Highly suggest anybody use it just wondering if anybody else has.