BY NEXXUS #94 in Conditioner

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Brittany B.
I was actually super surprised with this conditioner, it comes out of the bottle on the thick side which made me nervous it would weigh down my hair, leave a residue after washout or make it greasy. To my surprise even after letting it sit in my hair for 3 minutes like i let all my conditioners do because of how dry my ends are and how bad the frizz is, when i rinsed this conditioner out i experienced none of this and my hair is on the finer side as of lately. It didn't take any force to pull my wide tooth comb through my hair and i had almost no hair breakage or pullout afterwards. When my hair dried the frizz was alot more manageable after just once use and my hair had a nice healthy shine to it which i missed, no grease looking and no feeling of being weighed down. I did recieve this product free for testing purposes from Influenster and Nexxus but all opinions are my own and i will be buying again when my bottle runs out!
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
The shampoo and conditioner both perform well. The duo is really amazing - something I've never come across before. I'm not used to shampoos and conditioners that aren't easily found at a cheap price for a drugstore, so I honestly don't spend too much time looking for things that are out of price range or seem too fancy for me. These products were both sent to me for free for testing purposes, and had they not come to me, I never would have tried them. I'm very glad they were introduced to me, because my hair has genuinely never felt better. I tried a few more 'high end' hair products a long time ago that left little to be desired - hence the little voice in my head telling me to just buy generic cheap hair products. I really am pleased with the way these performed, and to be quite honest, was surprised at how affordable they are. Both the shampoo and conditioner hover around 12 dollars apiece, but I think it's worth it. I have very long hair, so I go through product pretty quickly, but I found that the bottles last me just as long as my normal, cheap, huge shampoo and conditioner do. I would recommend this to people that are looking to add a bit of life and shine into their hair. I've been using this, along with the shampoo, since they were sent to me a few weeks ago and I notice a world of difference. As the shampoo is, the conditioner is lightly scented - floral and soft - nothing too overpowering. That is something to consider if you're planning on purchasing though!
Cassie U.
I love this conditioner. The smell is delicious and my hair is so soft after each use. I feel like the color of my hair has been retained better since using this product.

I have received this product free from influenster for testing purposes. My review is 100% honest.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
So soft!
I received this product free from #influenster to try and review. I make sure my reviews are honest and unbiased so other consumers can make purchases in good faith. I do chemically treat my hair by dying it and I also wear extensions. My hair was dyed a week ago and this is what I've found with a week of use: my dye did not wash out during rinsing like it usually does for about 2 weeks, my hair felt softer, it was shinier without looking greasy, my ends looked healthier, it smells amazing, and my hair had more bounce. The only issue I had was static after drying even with using products to tame it. I feel this product delivered what it intended and I will be purchasing it in the future.
Emma J.
I have really long dry hair that's not dyed so I can't speak to its ability to help color last but it did make my hair feel super soft and silky. This conditioner smells amazing. It has a really nice floral scent I love. I used it with matching shampoo and my hair looked really nice. It was a little heavy but since I have dry hair it worked fine for me. I got this product free from Influenster. All opionion are my own and honest.
Maraam A.
Great conditioner!! Smells amazing and works wonders on my hair :) I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good conditioner who doesn’t want to wash out the color in their hair.
Ashley A.
Tulsa, OK
I Wasnt so sure the first couple times I used it but after a month of consistent use, I can really see a big difference in my hair its alot softer and seems like the color has really lasted a lot longer than with other shampoos and conditioners! Just wish it was a bit less expensive so that's why I give it 4 stars, other than that it smells great and did the job so overall a very great conditioner!! Was given these to try for Influenster but as always the opinions are my very own!!
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
This product is amazing works wonders i will reccommend to my family and friends to use and sure enough they will also recommend
Alexandra T.
Amarillo , TX
Not great. It felt very heavy and my hair didn’t feel lightweight and clean after. I also have thin hair so this product might be too heavy for someone with thin or fine hair. Over all I wouldn’t purchase but this was sent as a promotional item.
Shawna C.
ORLANDO, FL
I LOVE how moisturized my hair is after each use! The scent is beyond magical. I can't speak on whether it actually helped my hair color though because I've got a semi -permanent dye. It's going to wash out regardless. But I do love how the conditioner makes my hair feel!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Pico Rivera , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.