BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Brittany B.
I was actually super surprised with this conditioner, it comes out of the bottle on the thick side which made me nervous it would weigh down my hair, leave a residue after washout or make it greasy. To my surprise even after letting it sit in my hair for 3 minutes like i let all my conditioners do because of how dry my ends are and how bad the frizz is, when i rinsed this conditioner out i experienced none of this and my hair is on the finer side as of lately. It didn't take any force to pull my wide tooth comb through my hair and i had almost no hair breakage or pullout afterwards. When my hair dried the frizz was alot more manageable after just once use and my hair had a nice healthy shine to it which i missed, no grease looking and no feeling of being weighed down. I did recieve this product free for testing purposes from Influenster and Nexxus but all opinions are my own and i will be buying again when my bottle runs out!
Nikki T.
I don't often use conditioner on my super short, oily prone hair but with the claim to protect your hair color I was intrigued. I received this conditioner as well as well as the matching shampoo in my #influenster #voxbox to provide an honest review. I have to say that at first whiff the scent wasn't my favorite, but after using it my (as well as my husband's) hair smelled so wonderful, and the scent stayed all day. I paid careful attention to see if it did actually do anything for my color treated and highlighted hair and it was actually very obvious that it made my color look more rich and freshened up my peek-a-boo highlights. My favorite part about this conditioner is that it did not weigh my hair down or contribute to the oil. My hair felt clean and soft for a full 48 hours until I washed it again. This is definitely a keeper and I highly recommend. 4/5 only because while the scent is good, it's not for everyone and can be very overwhelming in in the shower.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Always love all the Nexxus products for my hair. I usually use the moisturizing set so I was thrilled when Influenster sent me the Nexxus VoxBox to try the Color Assure Shampoo and Conditioner set. First off, this is probably one of the best scented Nexxus products. It really smells floral and orchid like. It is also really moisturizing as dyed hair tends to be really dry especially the ends. I had already had dyed hair from way long ago, but did not fade all the way (I dyed it demi-perm black from ash blonde hair) so it was just a bit of ashy brown at the bottom. I feel like after using this shampoo it kept more of the ashy tint rather than the golden that it was fading to prior which I liked more. It made my hair a lot softer and the conditioner is very concerned with nutrients in your hair, more so than other comparable color protect products.
Savannah B.
I am giving this product 2 stars because I really liked the smell of this line and the packaging was incredibly appealing. But I felt as though i could not get it to rinse out good enough and it left my hair feeling greasy and oily. I would suggest giving it a try if you like the smell and don’t have a problem with oily hair but if you do I would suggest trying another product.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I received this product complimentary free from the Nexxus Voxbox. Just like the shampoo, I didn't notice any different in my hair color. I don't dye my hair so I can't really tell you if it became more "vibrant." I did notice that this product really moisturized my hair. It has become way less frizzy while I am residing in Florida. The product also smells super fruity. The scent lasted throughout the day if I didn't use any other products along with it. I probably will buy some products from this company, but probably not from this line.
Rachel D.
I love how this conditioner smells, and also how the packaging makes it easy to tell the difference between this and the shampoo (with the colored ring around the lid). My hair definitely feels smoother and softer since using this conditioner, but my biggest complaint is that I have to wash my hair more often with this than with other shampoo/conditioner combos. I also normally "reverse shampoo," but when I tried that with these products, my hair got super tangled! This is probably why I have to wash more often, since the conditioner is the last thing I rinse out instead of the first. I'm not positive I would purchase this, but i would be interested in trying other varieties from this line!
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
This conditioner has the same floral scent as the shampoo which is nice but bothers my allergies and made me break out. Also as the day went on I found myself wanting to wash my hair to get the scent out. Too much floral for me. I used the conditioner after the shampoo and followed the directions on the bottle. I felt like it took FOREVER to rinse the conditioner out of my hair and afterwards my fine hair was very static yet, had a greasy look. I would not purchase this, and would recommend anyone with sensitive skin or allergies to smells avoid it as well.  NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I L Love this product but after a few uses I had a reaction found out that they use a wheat protein in the ingredients. But my husband can use it and he loves it it did leave my hair soft besides the reaction so unfortunately I won’t be using it again but my husband says it is a must have in our household
Micheline C.
Countryside, IL
I really like this conditioner. I've been using it everyday for the past month and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I have very long, straight hair and this doesn't weight it down or make it feel greasy. My hair is soft yet manageable. I dye my hair dark brown and this conditioner has kept my color looking rich and vibrant and it smells lovely. NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR
Allison M.
Camp Hill, PA
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I have never dyed my hair in my life, so I was a little confused why Influenster sent me this color protect conditioner. That said, I did test it out a couple times and my favorite thing would have to be the scent. It's wonderful! The conditioner worked well and smelled great, like I mentioned, but I wouldn't pick it over the other conditioners I use. I will definitely finish the bottle and recommend to friends who dye their hair and might need something like this - maybe I will try a different kind of Nexxus that is more tailored to my needs.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.