BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Martina V.
I've tried this conditioner because of the Nexxus vox box. I dare say that is probably one of the best hair conditioner i ever tried. The texture is light, the scent is also good and persistent. Does what It promise!
Lady J.
Miami , FL
I loveddd so much this product, my hair was shiny and the smell was pretty nice. I got this on a Voxbox to test and I’m still using it because it takes care of the color of my hair
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
I use it in the pair with a shampoo. It is an amazing duo for my sensitive but coloured hair. After using this product the hair is smooth, soft, silk like and has a pleasant smell
Janice H.
I paired this up with the same shampoo, great little pair! My hair feels and smells amazing, I love the pretty bottles and it is great quality for the price. I recommend it!
Deliane C.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I painted my hair in bluish black, actually I always paint but the color is lost with 1 month, so I used the complete line Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored Hair that sent me and it was different because the color stood out more and the brightness was incredible, it worked In my hair I highly recommend it for anyone who has dyed hair, extended the time of the dye in my hair, incredible besides moisturizing it has a wonderful smell.
Anisey cabrera C.
recibi mi caja de influenster no puedo estar mas feliz que hoy bueno lo primero que puedo mencionar de este producto es que deja el cabello muy suave deja un color hermoso y super sedoso tambien que le doy las gracias a influenster por darme la oportunidad de probar totalmente gratuito este VoxBox
Kim S.
Indianapolis, IN
I was really loving this line of products until I realized it was leaving a lot of build up on my hair. So now I rotate my shampoo/conditioners with something more cleansing to make sure the build up isn't happening.
Samantha T.
Love this! It's definitely pricey, but it smells great and makes my hair feel clean for a longer time (I have oily hair). Not sure how it fairs as a colour-protector since I didn't notice a difference with my hair. But other products don't stand out in the colour-protecting category either.
Tabinda M.
I don't know about others but I didn't like this product that much. I did a lot of research before getting it and thought it would be great for my hair but I was wrong. It makes my hair super dry and rough and it feels like it's still in your hair and you need to keep washing your hair to get it out.
Marine G.
Montreal
This was my first "high end" shampoo and conditioner. I bought it when I colored my hair for the first time. I definitely saw a difference with drugstore brands.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.