BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Samantha W.
Cedar springs , MI
I love this! It smells sooooo good, leaves my hair feeling smooth, tangle free, and not oily at all!
Lorraine W.
Dinuba, CA
This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is so healthy and soft. Thank you Influenster.
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I used this conditioner and my hair looked amazing. I also got a sparkle that I had never seen before
Patricia B.
Essex Jct, VT
This works great with the shampoo. Nice light scent and leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky.
JESSICA T.
Littlerock, CA
Love the way it smells leaves my hair soft and I couldn't be anymore happier with this product.😘💆‍♀️🤚
Jessica J.
portland, TN
This made my hair silky and smooth. It also helped to give volume and bounce if you can believe it
Bobbie-Jo W.
Jackson, NJ
Love love love it best conditioner.. leaves my hair so silky smooth and smelling amazing.. love it
Angi W.
I love the way the smells. I love the way it makes my hair feel. Everything about it is wonderful.
Heather H.
Loved testing this product !!! I have long blonde hair and it left it smooth , light , and shines!!
Katt W.
Chicopee, MA
I love this conditioner! It smells amazing , makes my hair super soft, and doesn't strip the color.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.