BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Rachael R.
cicero
Loved the conditioner. Only complaint is I felt like I had to use a lot on my hair and ran out quickly.
Emily T.
Altoona, IA
I love this product and consistently repurchase it. I but it at target and it’s always last me a while!
Yerika S.
I personally cant reccomend this product. It test on animals and the conditioner left my hair feel dry.
Nicole P.
Really helped the dry hair feeling from using constant color. Smells nice, hair is shiny and touchable!
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Great conditioner. The ingredients always tangles our your hair. A great product for such a great price
Carolina G.
Fontana, CA
It's pretty good but not my favorite. I like it, it's good for color treated hair. Might use it again.
Alyson G.
Nashua, NH
I love this product because it is free of sulphates. It doesn't strip the color out of you hair at all.
Amy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this after I color my hair, it keeps the color - I believe this one is suffer free. Great scent!!
Carly Y.
Lakewood, CO
Still loving this shampoo and conditioner so much! I received it in a #voxbox and it smells soooo good!
Lorraine W.
Dinuba, CA
This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is so healthy and soft. Thank you Influenster.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.