BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Sarah B.
I received this curtsey from Influenster and I was so excited because I’ve been wanting to try Nexxus Shampoo/Conditioner. First, the smell is amazing, it’s a very soft floral scent. Second, I love the way my hair feels after each use, I also love the way it looks. It feels smooth, ends feel and look healthier and I don’t have much frizz either! I would definitely recommend it!
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Goes great with the shampoo. I love the smell. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. A little goes a long way. Helps make hair sleek and shiny. It's great for color treated hair and it's affordable. I was happy with this product.
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like it kept color in okay not the best the smell is nice and simple nothing to much i don’t think I will rebuy because i feel like it could have done a better job of keeping color locked in
Jessie C.
Howell, MI
I received this product for free to test and I hate it. I hate it so much. I tried to give it a week to see if it was just my hair but it just doesn't work. My husband commented that my hair looked damaged. He never says things like that. It made my hair so frizzy and dry no matter if I dried it with a blow dryer, by air, or towel. I absolutely would not recommend.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
This shampoo & conditioner felt nice on the hair. Hair felt clean and did not feel wighed down. i also did not feel any changes in my hair though, it feel healthier or get damage. Nothing special.
Aimee S.
Just like the shampoo, I love the way this smells. And just like the shampoo this doesn't protect my color and causes a gross buildup in my hair that takes several washings with another shampoo to get rid of. Really disappointed in this set of Nexxus products. I did receive this product free from Influenster in exchange for my review, but all opinions are my own.
Madison L.
American Fork, UT
I received this in the Nexxus voxbox, and although I loved the shampoo, I didn't have great results with this conditioner; however my hair is extremely sensitive to conditioners and this one felt very heavy on my hair and it got greasy quicker. It has worked for a lot of people and I think it's a great cheaper alternative to different brands, it just didn't work on my hair.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I received this product free in a VoxBox to test and I love it so darn much! The smell is intoxicating and it makes my hair feel super soft. It saved my color treated hair and I would recommend it to anyone who colors their hair regularly.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
One of my favorite products of all time!! Best scent ever and really helps to maintain my highlights and toner. I have a very dry scalp and this feels amazing going on. I’m a frequent buyer. Helps with frizz and tangles
STEPHENEE S.
I’m not a fan of this formula at all. I have long thick wavy hair and I just never really felt like my hair was clean after using this in combination with the shampoo. I’m not sure if it would work better on thinner hair or not. It does smell nice and my hair felt mostly soft. It just felt like there was a residue on the back of my hair. Would not recommend.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.