BY NEXXUS

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
This conditioner left my hair soft and manageable while maintaining my color and shine. It is my new must have and will use it as long as I dye my hair!
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
Smells decent, but I have to use it sparingly because it really weighs my hair down. I haven’t noticed any color protection but it definitely conditions.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I got this product for you from influenster and I'm loving it it protects my hair from being dry and brittle and Frizzy and they make it very manageable
THERESA W.
Crestview, FL
I loved the way this made my hair feel. I wish the scent was stronger. I was really happy to see a sulfate free conditioner at an affordable price point
cortney a.
Absolutely love this product and will definitely buy it in the future! Safe for color treated hair and helps hold the color. No concerns about it at all.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
You have to try this am amazing product. Nexxus is my fav. It smells amazing. And leaves your hair sooo soft! It helps your color last a while as well!
Dedra D.
Waco, TX
I use NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR and love it. It keeps my color from washing out and keeps my hair clean and full of body.
Jennifer G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I recently dyed my hair and I love it but in order to keep it look fresh and healthy is important to use a color conditioner and this one works for me!
Trish R.
Reno, NV
I swear by this stuff! I use it on my 5 year olds hair as well because its super long. It keeps my dyed hair looking healthy and keeps it from fading.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this stuff. I am so grateful that I was able to get it in a voxbox. It is by far one of the best things i've received! Love love love it!
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?