BY NEXXUS #41 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...1 Answers
  • My review on Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner for Colored ...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Heather S.
Melrose , FL
Just like thier shampoo , the conditioner I first got to try by a free sample. I absolutely love the way I get no tangles, soft and manageable hair.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Keeps my split ends together , colors lasts and helps my hair growth. Love the smell and the bottle it’s in . Thanks influenster for this product!!!
Jami A.
This conditioner was great for me personally! It was so smooth and long lasting. It made my hair so soft but not oily and smells great as well.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Great texture. Works very good. Didn't dull my hair or dry it out. Didn't upset my scalp and no greasy residues. Will continue to purchase this
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I’ve used this conditioner for a couple of years along with the shampoo. The conditioner really makes my hair soft & manageable. Smells great too!
Paige A.
Beaufort, SC
Amazing product!! My hair is always soft and shiny after using it. Also helps my frizz and color treated hair. My favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Lindy B.
I love the smell, it wasn’t too pricy when I looked up the price and it makes my hair feel so soft after l use it. It’s best for dry scalp though!
Autumn T.
Oakdale, LA
Love this, it’s a good brand, and makes my hair feel amazing, plus my color last way longer with this.its not cheap but not crazy expensive either
Sabrina C.
Las cruces , NM
Loved this conditioner made my hair silky smooth no frizz , the scent lasted all day I def recommend for color treated hair to restore its shine
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
This helps my colored hair keep its color while doing an amazing job of conditioning and keeping my colored hair from getting damaged and fading
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Angela S.
Is this very thick product?
Arielle R.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho, NM
I've heard good things about this shampoo but only from one person. What's everyone else's take on this?
Eli E.