BY NEXXUS #89 in Conditioner

• Helps maintain hair color 2x longer
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I recently had my hair dyed multiple shades of blue and I...2 Answers
  • My review on NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED...1 Answers
  • I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it ...1 Answers
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I live this conditioner. it leaves my hair soft and silky. I love that it doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling greasy. and the smell is fantastic as well!!
Ivanna Y.
Oak Grove, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I can’t believe how amazing this has been for my hair. It’s a great company and high end with a medium price range. Great for colored hair.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I loved it, it was amazing, so I put it in the hair was amazing. The hair is soft at the same time, and soon after drying it is shiny and silky is wonderful.
Danielle M.
Sugar Hill
Love this conditioner. It just takes a little bit and my hair feels and smells amazing. It is a little pricy for a ‘drug store’ item but it is well worth it.
Lindsey M.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and when used with the shampoo it brings out the shine in your hair. It keeps my color from fading as well!!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
In combination with the shampoo, I feel like these products made my hair greasy and caused build up. I would not re purchase. The scent was very nice though.
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
The conditioner is hydrating, but  not too oily. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering. It's not my favorite conditioner, but it still works
Heather A.
South Point, OH
I love the feel and smell of the product, but was not able to see a difference with my color. It would not be something that I would probably buy for myself.
Christina  B.
Ithaca, NY
I love this whole system! It makes my hair shine like crazy and smells delicious! Totally impressed, especially like it is sulfate free and still very sudsy.
Victoria S.
Katy, TX
I can't talk about this enough. I used to use the regular Nexxis but I switched when they were out. I love it! My color is so radiant since I began using it.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
Arielle R.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Is this very thick product?
Karissa T.
Whittier , CA
I just died my hair blue and it's the day after I got it done and it doesn't feel nice and soft like it did when I walked out of the salon. It looks super frizzy. Would this help? If not what will. Oils/ shampoo /conditioner
elizabeth e.